Help - Cheesecake using a packet of Jelly

ma51, Mar 20, 12:31am
It made two cheesecakes but unfortunately I have lost my recipe can people please put recipes up for me!Thank you!

245sam, Mar 20, 12:37am
ma51, was the recipe you're wanting the one that uses jelly + evaporated milk and cream cheese!It's not one that I personally have used/made however I do have recipes that use those ingredients.:-))

Edited to add the following recipe from the former Trademe Cooks:

"Classic Lemon Cheesecake
1 pkt malt biscuits; 125gm butter, melted; 1 pkt lemon jelly ¾ cup boiling water; Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon; 250gm cream cheese; 1 cup white sugar; 375gm evaporated milk, well chilled; 1 tspn vanilla essence Preheat oven to 150oC. Mix crushed biscuits and melted butter. Press into base of 21cm springform cake tin lined with baking paper sprayed with non-stick baking spray. Bake 10 mins, cool. Melt jelly in boiling water. Add rind and lemon juice. Beat cream cheese with sugar, add to jelly, stirring until well combined and creamy smooth. In separate bowl, whip chilled evaporated milk until thick and fold into lemon mixture. Add essence. Pour into crumb base and put in fridge for at least four hours, preferably overnight – or can be frozen. To serve, decorate with any fruit of your choice.
posted by sharon65"

Hope that helps.:-))