Foam jelly HELP

karl137, Mar 19, 6:27am
had it years ago i think it had evaporated milk in itbut know ones knows how to make itwe have tryed a few times but dose not work

melford, Mar 19, 6:39am
Make up a jelly with 2 cups of boiling water. Let 1/2 set. Beat up one can evaporated milk until stiff (very important to have the milk chilled or it won't beat firm). Fold the beaten milk into the jelly and leave to set

kiwikid1, Mar 19, 7:09am
yummm i had this heaps as a child very nice and easy to make we used to make in our big cake mixer

pickles7, Mar 19, 7:30am
The jelly is probably not as great as it used to be. I would only put 1&1/2 cups of water, maybe even less than that.

cgvl, Mar 19, 7:52am
you can make this with yoghurt instead of the evaporated milk if desired and is really nice too.

maggie197, Mar 19, 9:50am
I've made this with a can of boyenberries.Drain the juice and make to a cup, top with extra water (if needed), heat and dissolve jelly. Whip evaporated milk until thick, combine jelly and drained fruit. Yum.

herika, Mar 19, 7:52pm
I just made this yesterday:only use ONE cup of boiling water to make the jelly. Put in fridge, cool but dont let it set, make sure its still runny.
Take the chilled evaporated milk out of fridge (left in overnight )and beat really well, using hand beater, for at least one minute, hard out, non stop, or until quite thick.
Pour the jelly in and beat again until all mixed in. Cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge to set.Enjoy!

herika, Mar 19, 7:53pm
p.s. we call it flummery

melford, Mar 20, 6:39am
Make up a jelly with 2 cups of boiling water. Let 1/2 set. Beat up one can evaporated milk until stiff (very important to have the milk chilled or it won't beat firm). Fold the beaten milk into the jelly and leave to set

karl137, Mar 20, 8:00am
i love trade community great people like to help thanks again

maggie197, Mar 20, 9:50am
I've made this with a can of boyenberries.Drain the juice and make to a cup, top with extra water (if needed), heat and dissolve jelly. Whip evaporated milk until thick, combine jelly and drained fruit. Yum.