Master chef S/O - what would your last supper be?

duckmoon, Mar 17, 7:05am
.!

unknowndisorder, Mar 17, 7:34am
Knowing the meal would be perfect, I would go for beef Wellington. I would love to try that but can't be stuffed trying to make it. with steamed asparagus, carrots, potatoes and a little bit of butter, with a salad on the side.
and some fresh scallops as starters. Dessert would be fresh fruit.

valentino, Mar 17, 7:52pm
I suppose it could be something that you have no time to savour.

Possibly something disgusting, very naughty, never been tried before, something even that one can die happy after making a pig of themself perhaps. Now, turn this question around like "What would your very first Supper Be!" knowing this will be savoured for a long time and quite a number of dishes comes to be thought off.Hmmmmm.

Cheers.

twindizzy, Mar 17, 8:14pm
Seems an odd thing to try and 'judge'. If that's how the contestant remembers/likes it- how can they say it's this or that!

slimgym, Mar 17, 8:20pm
roast pork and a huge pav

valentino, Mar 18, 2:37am
Just a thought later on in the day.

Last Supper is a piece of Bread and a bit of wine.

Bread could be a very nice piece that one wished to have after longing for for so long but I prefer a nicely piping hot (top of the quality - wise) "Hot Cross Bun" just toasted nicely and when cut into half with a dob of firm butter onto the cut surface and when you bite into it - the butter is only just starting to softened and all is simply devine within the mouth. Yummm! Can eat a few of these.

The wine should be the very best that money can buy or produced and is a red!

And to cap it all off, and later on, when the time is right, a very nicely Choc coated soft marshmallow egg with a lovely caramel centre about the size of small plum that will run with and into the marshmallow as it is being bitten into, of course the size of egg has to much larger, enough to feel like a pig! LOL.

beaker59, Mar 18, 3:32am
For a starter bluff oysters and lots of them, then Venison fillet, with asparagus and baby potatoes Meat cooked just past rare and well rested, with a nice pinot noir. Then a nice apple pie for desert with cream.

elliehen, Mar 18, 3:36am
You'd have to hire an extra pall bearer to carry you off after that feast ;)

strebor1, Mar 18, 4:03am
A man after my own heart. Go out in style I say!Like your taste in food, but I would probably add a couple of scampis on the side.

beaker59, Mar 18, 7:33am
I don't see that as a particularly big meal:)

I have already organised the grandson to carry my deer out on my 80th birthday hunt he is due in a couple of months :)

elliehen, Mar 18, 7:35am
Who would have guessed!Happy Birthday in advance ;)

buzzy110, Mar 19, 2:12am
Gorgeous and heavenly choice.

Congratulations on the imminent birth of your grandson. He's going to be a lucky lad having you for a grandfather.

davidt4, Mar 20, 4:54am
Perfect!I would like Lewis Rd double cream with the pie please.