"Cascade Breadmaker"

melinda1, Feb 17, 7:18am
Hi Mum has decided to dust off her breadmaker (model VBM 300) but cannot find her manual.Have googled bur can not find any. Does any body have one that she could pay to be copied please!

nauru, Feb 17, 7:55am
I have a manual for my dead cascade packed away somewhere but not sure what model it was.I will have a look for it tomorrow.You are welcome to it if it is the same as you are looking for.

melinda1, Feb 17, 6:51pm
Thank you nauru-believe they are probably all simiilar but mum not confident to try again without the manual-look forward to hearing from you

nauru, Feb 18, 3:30am
Melinda1, The manual is for an EMI 076 model breadmaker, it's an old model. Not sure if your model is basically the same or they made changes to it.It had 8 options on the control panel, they are from 1 to 8, basic, quick, french, rapid, wholewheat, cake, dough and bake.You are welcome to have the manual if you want it.Let me know and I will list it for you, cost to cover P&P only.

melinda1, Feb 18, 8:13am
Rhanks, I;ll check with mum and let you know

melinda1, Feb 22, 9:10pm
Nauru thanks-hers has 10 so might be a bit different

nauru, Feb 23, 6:16am
Hi Melinda,I agree they are different.Saw one in an OP shop today and it was different to the one I had, it had no manual either.
Have you checked manuals online, they might have one you can download.I've found a couple of manuals I was looking for in the past.