0.9 kg Breadmaker recipe please

betash, Jul 18, 2:25am
Does anyone have a bread recipe please?I have acquired this machine but no manuals or recipes and can not find a recipe to make the bread. All recipes I can find are for a larger loaf.Much appreciated.

jrad4, Jul 18, 2:46am
I have a 1kg bread maker and the recipe book has recipes to make a 750g loaf or a 1kg loaf so you could just use the 750g loaf instrutions of any bread maker and it would be fine they all work the same Iwould think. Good luck.
How old is the machine could you contact the manufacturer and ask them to send you a manual?

betash, Jul 18, 2:52am
Have no idea how old it is or anything, a few years I think.Was given to me today. Might try the 750g and see what happens.Thanks so much for your help.

korbo, Jul 18, 3:20am
betash, type my name on left hand side, for last year, and see if a recipe comes up for bread...if not let me know and i will put it up here. good for anysize loaf....the machine seems to do what it likes. sometimes i get a smallish one, other times it pops up to the lid

betash, Jul 18, 3:52am
Thanks korbo, been through and looked but not found a recipe, must be removed by now.Could you please be so kind and put up.

korbo, Jul 18, 5:40am
yep sure.
300ml warm tap water
2 teasp sugar
1.1/2 teas salt
2 tblspn oil (any)
3 cups flour
2 tablespn milk powder or blue milk
3 teaspn yeast (red lid one or tasti)
put all in the breadmaker tin, in that order, and press your basic button.
that is all.
sometimes i use 2 cups white flour, and 1 wholemeal.
sometimes, when the beep beeps, i add a chopped onion, some herbs, cheese(1/2cup grated), and sometimes some curry powder.
The last loaf i experimented with i put 1/2 packet maggi tomato soup in. it was yummy.
good luck and let us know how it went.

betash, Jul 18, 5:46am
Thanks so much for that, much appreciated.Will get more yeast tomorrow morning and make.Oh can hardly wait for fresh home made bread.Will certainly let you know how it turns out.

klc1, Jul 18, 6:29am
With my breadmaker I have to put the yeast in first and the liquid in last. There is nothing like home made bread.And the smell wafting through the house, Yummy.

korbo, Jul 21, 10:14am
...betash. did it turn out ok

elliehen, Jul 21, 11:48am
Go to the manufacturer's website and check to see if you can download a manual/recipe book from there for your particular model.