Fresh Green Pepper Relish

1 green bell pepper
1 jalapeno or other chilli
1 clove garlic
4 green onions
6 stems flat-leaf parsley
1 - 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Salt

Roughly chop pepper, chilli, and garlic. Put in a food processor and pulse until minced.

Trim and roughly chop the green onions. Add them to the processor.
Take leaves from parsley and put them in the processor. Pulse until onion and herbs are roughly worked into the relish.

Stir in olive oil and add salt to taste.

uli, Feb 23, 10:20pm

jaybee6, Feb 24, 6:22am
I make the best ever and have posted it in here ages agao so put it in the search and it will come up. It is truely devine.

jaybee6, Feb 24, 6:27am
This is the receipe I have copied and pasted here for you. Please make it as it is devine.I make it every year and is great with cold meat, crackers and on omletes. 500gr Green Peppers. 1 tsp Tabasco sauce. 2 cups Cider Vinegar. 1 Cup of Water. 1 pkt Jam Set Powder. 2 Cups of Sugar and 2 Med Onions.
Mince or wizz peppers and onions. Bring to boil with tabasco sauce, vinegar and water. Add jam set powder boil 5 min, then add sugar and boil another 15min. or when you think it is ready. Makes 7 small jars. Note you must put the sugar in after the jam set powder.
This is lovely on crackers with cheese. Yummmmmmmmmm.

Have posted this for the lady I was talking to at super market so if you read this please let me know. Lol and anyone else who would care to make such and each relish.

jaybee6 (1008 )3:19 pm, Mon 12 Mar #1

cookessentials, Feb 24, 6:33am
sounds lovely jaybee6 and it is one that at least has been made and tried by someone here.

uli, Feb 24, 8:12am
I have made the recipe at post#2 many times - stop slandering me cooks or I will take this further. I have warned you several times now. Step back and juice some more if that helps. But stop your nasty posts.

jaybee6, Feb 24, 8:23am
Uli who are you talking to may I ask. Is there a problem here or what.

cookessentials, Feb 24, 8:25am
good for you. I have no idea what you are on about. What a very strange post.

jaybee6, Feb 24, 8:31am
Hmmmm maybe the receipe board is owned by uli. I am not sure what she is on about either and yes agree cookessentials it is a very strange post.

jaybee6, Feb 24, 8:33am
I am hunting around for the nasty post can anyone else find it. Let me know when you have.

cookessentials, Feb 24, 8:35am
Who knows. Your recipe looks super easy too jaybee6. I love relish and I love capsicums, so I am looking forward to trying it. Seven jars means I will have enough to give away to friends too.

jaybee6, Feb 24, 8:57pm
Hey dont give too much away or you will have a long wait till next season for more green peppers.I make 3 lots each season as soon as the peppers come down in price. It only takes about 4 or 5 peppers to do it. Let me know your result cookessentials.

jaybee6, Feb 24, 8:58pm
I might add also this is not a thick pickle it is slightly runny so dont worry.

cookessentials, Feb 24, 9:02pm
Thanks jaybee6. I have some growing so can at least get one batch without having to buy any capsicums. I shall let you know the results.

uli, Feb 25, 4:38am
I put up post 2 and 3 to answer post 1.

Jaybee put up post 4 and 5

Then Cooks posted in post 6:
So that implies that MY recipe has not been "made and tried by someone here" - or how would you interpret this posting ladies! Any other ideas!

It is nice to hide behind user names and other stuff - but let's face it - there is a constant "anti-uli" thing going on here since years. Why! I don't know.

While I try to be helpful cooks and some others seem hellbent on making me look silly or stupid or not up to the task. Why!

uli, Feb 25, 4:39am
Just look into your own posts - and you might see it.

edited to add: maybe look at your own profile: ".About Me: The favours I do for my friends hmmmmmm. Well what are friends for. ." Maybe that answers your questions!

jaybee6, Feb 25, 5:15am
Omg lady you are hell bent on making trouble. Stop sweating the small stuff and move on. Go and do some cooking and report me if you like as I surely can not see what the hell I have said on here. Take a chill pill. No wonder you feel like you do if this is the way you carry on. I think from memory I came across another of your stupid moaning threads. I think you look on here 24 7 to see what thread you can high jack to make trouble. Dont try with me my friend caus is sure as hell wont work. You are not the only bleeding cook on here even though maybe thats what you think you are. You have a big problem but make sure you dont hassel me and you will be fine. I have done nothing to deserve what you have just said. Your user name should read looking for trouble. I have never had words with anyone on here but you deserve what you have just received.

jaybee6, Feb 25, 5:16am
At the begining of this saga there was no nasty post so why did you put that there. BTW Uli look forward to your trip.

jaybee6, Feb 25, 5:23am
I also see you receipe did come from a web site but that dont really bother me. So I think what cooks was saying is that those receipies have not come from members on here.Surely you can understand that.

uli, Feb 25, 5:25am
I have no problems with you jaybee - it was cooks post no 6 that said: ".sounds lovely jaybee6 and it is one that at least has been made and tried by someone here." which implied that I didn't make the recipe I recommended above.

I am not sure why you take umbrage at that except that maybe you are a close friend of cooks and try to help her out! As in your profile "doing favours to your friends"!

As I am not going onto any trips I am not quite sure what you mean with that either.

Maybe take a chill pill yourself and re-read the thread.

cookessentials, Feb 25, 8:22pm
Hi jaybee6, can you tell me if it is an overly sweet relish! I saw the 2 cups of sugar and just wondered. Thought I might make it this week as our peppers are just right.

lizyb, Feb 25, 8:44pm
Uli check out your own profile statement - whypeople come looking for trouble and spoil threads as you have done with this one I dont know. The saying "if you cant say something nice - say nothing at all"is made for you.

jaybee6, Feb 25, 11:07pm
Cooks the relish is just right is my way of explaining. Very yum. No please make as the receipe and you will find it is bang on. I will watch in this thread for your results.Hmmmm I must get cracking too and get mine done just waiting for the price to drop.In my eyes this is a winner of a receipe and so so easy.

cookessentials, Feb 26, 12:20am
Thanks jaybee6, I appreciate your help. Will let you know how it turns out. I'm amazed at some of the prices of fruit and vege at the moment. We dont have as much in our garden this year as we normally do, but enough to get us by AND make your lovely recipe from our peppers!