My Kitchen Rules

Page 2 / 10
bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 5:20am
I agree that it's a pain. It happens in so many series where the results are all over the web. At least we're not too far behind Oz on this one.
Here's hoping for some great cooking of seafood tonight.

lodgelocum, Feb 19, 5:31am
Yep, the father and son seem good decent blokes, also like the female and her Italian! partner, think that was his nationality, the young brother and sister seem like they could cause a stir!

vintagekitty, Feb 19, 5:45am
the dancer!

bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 5:47am
Oh yes VK - what a precious little chap he is!

cloudberry, Feb 19, 5:50am
He does, doesn't he. Really slim and fit. I read somewhere that he's full-on hard core, very strict. I wonder how this impacts on his cooking! The average restaurant customer won't be wanting hard-core paleo on their nights out!

vintagekitty, Feb 19, 5:50am
ohh did you hear him "game on mole", god, I so wish I could work that into a everday convo. Yeah he is "precious" his sister seems ok! - atm. My least fav are him and the indian friends

vintagekitty, Feb 19, 5:51am
do you really think he looks good!

cloudberry, Feb 19, 5:52am
Hells yeah! Don't you!

bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 5:53am
Cloudberry - I think he might be trying to eat low fat too! Considering that they say that tv adds 10lbs to how you look, I think he's too slim.
However he looks bright enough. I hope he's lifting some weights too.

vintagekitty, Feb 19, 5:54am
no, I think he looks ill, and so thinks most of aussie as well, going by the internet comments and articles about him

vintagekitty, Feb 19, 5:57am
That "bright enough" is the glow from his over whitened teeth and fake tan!

bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 5:58am

vintagekitty, Feb 19, 6:13am
That is one article interviewing him, but I have read the tons and tons of articles saying how crap he looks. Anyway, I thought this was a chatty thread about the show, so I will leave you to it.

bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 6:32am
No - let's get back to the show, which I'm off to watch!

lodgelocum, Feb 19, 7:52am
Oh dear.have we got weeks of those girls to watch! don't like this, don't like that.can't wait for their night.

bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 7:54am
There's so much they don't like that it's going to be quite interesting to see what they serve up.
Loved those twotonight. That young guy can really cook and his Dad is great. I hope they go a long way in this competition.

slimgym, Feb 19, 8:04am
Did you feel that the judges gave the boys a great score because the other contestants only gave the boys a low score.I mean the boys meal was better than last night and everyone gave them a 7 and the boys 2 night only got 6s

lyl_guy, Feb 19, 10:27am
Geeze, just watched the first show and I found it a bit hard to concentrate on the food after seeing Pete, to be honest.He looks really sallow and ill to me.

bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 9:39pm
The stand out of the first two shows has been those two girls who don't seem to eat much at all.
I'm sure they're only there for the stirring they do. They probably can't cook much at all!
I do still miss the simpering Peter and Gary. They were a laugh.

strebor1, Feb 19, 10:01pm
I don't know whether he and Nicky Watson are still an item, but I read an article in one of the mags about them both being on this crazy diet. Looking at him just confirms how stupid some diets are.He surely can't think he looks good!

bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 10:03pm
I had a good look at him last night. His face is tanned and i thought he looked pretty healthy although a bit thin for my liking! You need some muscles, Pete!

And what's this little page icon at the start of each post!

cloudberry, Feb 19, 11:38pm
Oh well, it seems I am in the minority in thinking that Pete looks great - very sparky and vital! - but I'm used to being a minority of one so that doesn't bother me! To me he looks slim and wiry, like a runner.

Last night's food looked excellent, those two Tassie guys did an excellent job. They got on so well together too, very refreshing! And those two silly girls are hilarious!

bedazzledjewels, Feb 19, 11:51pm
I'm with you there Cloudberry. He's making Manu look cuddly!
I liked the way the father and son got on. I certainly couldn't cook under that pressure with my adult kids without a few clashes! Looking forward to tonight.

jaygee1962, Feb 20, 4:35am
This is my first season watching MKR - I'm hooked!Would love to do something like this among my friends but they're all pretty good cooks and/or chefs so maybe not.I can't remember who's cooking tonight - looking forward to seeing everyone else cook but esp hanging out to see the precious young man cook, seeing as he knows everything there is to know about food (I'm sure I thought I knew everything at 19 too), and also the two girls.

twindizzy, Feb 20, 4:40am
Think Nicky has just been working him hard.