Where to buy the best garlic (NZ)

Page 2 / 2
uli, Feb 13, 4:34am
Must be a first on here - kay thanking ME!

cat_sandcastle, Feb 14, 7:36am
Instead of freezing it, ferment it! Keeps for months in a jar and so easy to scoop some out when needed

uli, Feb 14, 7:53am
I found that most people resent the fermented "taste".

Personally I love it and I always ferment the last dozen bulbs with the first of the cabbage (Chinese or otherwise) :)

kiwigoldie, Feb 14, 8:34am
oh yes this stuff is very good.but like a previous poster we grow our own and have done for the last couple of years. just plant on the shortest day =21 June and harvest on longest day = late december.plant and forget basically.

tarawera99, Feb 14, 8:47am
Go to your local farmers market, there's sure to be some organic garlic there. I'm getting mine from someone from Raglan, its lovely and mild with large cloves.

guest, Apr 2, 9:29am
Question, what if the tool was broken or dsyrtoeed somewhat, like that hammer being broken in half, whould the spirit still reside in the tool or would it be forced out to find another host or would the spirit be eradicated completely? ~please and thank you~

guest, Apr 2, 12:11pm
There's such a haze around the mnitoauns as they fade out into the distance that it really draws that much more attention to the feet at the bottom and makes them stand out. Looks like a great place to be.