What is your favourite NZ food magazine?

bedazzledjewels, Jan 7, 3:38am
Mine is Dish, but I'd like to get another one and I'm not sure which to get. Thanks.

krazy_kat, Jan 7, 3:43am
I have a subscription to Food - some months its brilliant and then you go for months until you get another really good one.I find the same with Taste.I do like Recipes+My friends have refused to move me and my 10 year collection of magazines to another house!

bedazzledjewels, Jan 7, 3:54am
I was wondering if Taste might be more useful for recipes than Cuisine, which, from memory, can be a bit precious.

lyl_guy, Jan 7, 4:11am
I need to stop buying Cuisine. I mainly just buy it to 'read'. can't think when I've actually used a recipe from it.Taste would be more "useful" IMO.Have stopped buying all foodie mags actually. I have shelves of lovely cookbooks that I'm vowing to use more often!

davidt4, Jan 7, 4:21am
I don't buy any food magazines these days.I find them all too promotional and not very exciting.I'd rather read abook.

jenben1, Jan 7, 6:29am
I found Foodtown magazine to be by far the best lots of yummy receipes

akd100, Jan 7, 6:31am
Mine is food.It's way better then taste and cuisine in my opinion.

minfo, Jan 7, 7:07am
Cuisine

minfo, Jan 7, 7:08am
Also meant to say - now and again buy Australian Donna Hay's food mag.

daisyhill, Jan 7, 8:20am
Another vote for Food. I have made so many delicious things from that magazine and there is always enough that I like in each issue to make it worth buying.

toffeey, Jan 7, 7:36pm
I have nearly every Cuisine. The magazine opened my eyes to the world of food and used to be my go to for almost everything I wanted to cook. However I have found it far less inspirational in the last couple of years for some reason. I find myself buying Taste but haven't cooked anything from it.