Food town magazine this month June/July

snowboard123, May 29, 6:27am
Yummy, I have just made the tuscan bean soupand now making the easy citrus tart.Good magazine!!!

johne21, May 29, 8:10pm
i have it too...there's a nice sounding mushroom pate in there too.

bappy, May 29, 8:37pm
Snowboard 123, pls could you post the citrus tart recipe here?Did it turn out good?

griffo4, May 29, 9:36pm
Yep l have been reading mine as well and drooling,lol
l will be making some of their dishes soon and l was looking at the citrus tart recipe it looks yum

zappi, May 29, 9:45pm
x1
I made the beef stew with dumplings over the weekend.Tasted great but if made again I would thicken up some more.Still cant get dumplings to turn out great though. The magazine has some great recipes that we have made family favourites over time.

murdoc4, May 29, 10:34pm
I get the Foodtown Mag everytime it comes out - this one has many, many great recipes!Worth buying 'bappy', what I love is that the ingredients are all available at all supermarkets!

kay141, May 29, 11:15pm
It's even cheaper if you get it on a subscription. I gave my girlfriend one for her birthday and then decided to shout myself one as well.

snowboard123, May 30, 6:15am
I am making it tonight.I added flour when I was browning the meat, coated the beef in flour.I read that in another magazine,so thought it would thicken it up.Not attempting dumplings, will just eat with mash spud.

snowboard123, May 30, 6:27am
Yummy, I have just made the tuscan bean soupand now making the easy citrus tart.Good magazine!

snowboard123, May 30, 6:28am
oh and I am going to try the broccoli soup as well.I really like broccoli soup.

griffo4, May 30, 6:30am
l made the casserole tonight and l thickened it just before putting the dumplings in and they also came out great that dumpling recipe is a keeper for me as l have never been able to make light fluffy ones before and the casserole was really nice and hubby said we should put some ox kidney in next time which would add a nice twist to it

l also get mine mag on subscription and l love it arriving in the mail and so much cheaper

johne21, May 30, 8:10pm
i have it too.there's a nice sounding mushroom pate in there too.

bappy, May 30, 8:37pm
Snowboard 123, pls could you post the citrus tart recipe here!Did it turn out good!

murdoc4, May 30, 10:34pm
I get the Foodtown Mag everytime it comes out - this one has many, many great recipes!Worth buying 'bappy', what I love is that the ingredients are all available at all supermarkets!

kay141, May 30, 11:15pm
It's even cheaper if you get it on a subscription. I gave my girlfriend one for her birthday and then decided to shout myself one as well.