best ever chocolate cake and so easy

Page 11 / 11
gardie, Nov 12, 5:51am
OK.A good reason why it turned out differently to how it does normally.

greerg, Nov 12, 8:31am
This has recently been the cake (double mix) for the 50th birthday celebration of my work and my twin sons' birthday cake. I'm told it's specially good for breakfast but I'll give that a miss. Thank you Hooksie.

jenna68, Nov 12, 8:22pm
Thanks for the recipe hooksie60, making it right now, will post results later :)

jenna68, Nov 13, 1:16am
Awesome hooksie, def a keeper, made a massive cake in my roasting dish, I used soya bean oil - that's just what I had in the cupboard - thank you :)

pellelectronics, Nov 15, 1:05am
Once made and covered with glad wrap how long will it last! Is it okay to make the weekend before it is needed! Thanks in advance

libbratgrl, Nov 15, 3:44am
Mmm this recipe sounds delish to make!

Anyone got pics! Would be interesting to see everyone's results =)

Happy baking!

fatboy6, Nov 15, 6:22am
Imake that cake tonight and couldn't beleive how much it makes I did 3doz cup cakes, one ring cake and a slice tin size cake it is great

pheebs1, Nov 15, 7:56pm
i have made it and had it wrapped for several days before frosting and eating lasts beautifully
also it freezes perfectly, take it out in the morning frost in the afternoon
presented the next day and was super moist and fabulous

mmmmmmmmmmm chocolate buttercream frosting with white chocolate shavings on top
it was a hit!

nzbrat, Nov 19, 2:10am
I made this yesterday.holy cow the BEST ever chocolate cake its the BEST.I like chocy cake but I have NEVER had one like this before.never buying another muffin from a shop ever again. It is soooooo fudgy.yummm! I made 3 doz large muffins, iced with butter icing and piled on chocolate chips.I had to go hunting for this tread yesterday but it was so worth it.OMG!

sofphie, Nov 20, 5:24am
I am a useless baker but made this after reading it here and it turned out brilliantly! Thanx to the poster who shared this recipe!

kay34, Nov 20, 5:41am
looking forward to making this for an Xmas dessert, might do a cake in a smaller dish and muffins me thinks, sounds soooo yummy!

nzbrat, Nov 21, 4:23am
Just about to make another batch.making all muffins this time, easier for the other half to take to work.I must admit I ate most of the last lot.thats terrible.but my goodness it was worth every fat cell in my body lol

guest_mari, Dec 2, 4:09am
Could you please tell me what **3. 5 c flour** is? Its the .5 I dont understand. If you could tell me in New Zealand measurements. Thanks to who answers.

hooksie60, Dec 5, 5:53am
Great to see all the feed back I am pleased to have shared it with you all just remember you can cut the sugar down to half and is still just as nice .Happy baking and merry xmas to you all