Bite magazine - 2 mondays ago, chicken satay

ksr, Dec 1, 8:54am
The mag had chicken satay 4 ways.Looked everywhere for the recipes but no luck.Anyone save them!

kiwigal007, Dec 2, 4:34am
No luck online here either. I would just flick nz herald an email and see if they can send you the recipe :)

pogram0, Dec 2, 8:15am
I think I might have it sitting on my desk at work - I'll look for it when I get to work tomorrow.

ksr, Dec 2, 8:59am
Wohoo thank Pogram0 and if not - great idea kiwi gal!

wizardoo, Dec 2, 7:05pm
Yes I save all the bite mags, can I email them to you

davidt4, Dec 2, 8:59pm
The Herald has a website for its food content, called something like Foodhub.That might have what you're looking for.

wizardoo, Dec 2, 9:54pm
Yes I joined when they 1st started but they don't always have all the bite mag ones other wise it would be no use buying the herald on Monday promotion

ksr, Dec 2, 11:13pm
email them!You have them online!

ksr, Dec 2, 11:13pm
I would love it!

ksr, Dec 2, 11:27pm
Thanks - they had one but not the rest.Did a zillion searches - even looking at just the recipes by 1 person but no luck!

wizardoo, Dec 3, 3:19am
No but I would of scanned them for you wizardoo at hot place dot com

wizardoo, Dec 3, 5:46am
Bump for Ksr

pogram0, Dec 3, 8:05am
The copy on my desk turned out to be dated 19 November and no satay recipes in it.I checked the recipes with the www.foodhub.co.nz website and all the recipes that I put into the search engine were there on the website so I am surprised that you are unable to find the particular recipe you are seeking.I have here at home a September copy and a 5 November copy and see the segment you are referring to: the 5 November copy has four ways with sausages and the September one has four ways with fish.The recipes are supplied by Warren Elwin.Obviously the week you need to access is 12 November.

pogram0, Dec 3, 8:09am
Further to my email just posted, I typed the name Warren Elwin into the search engine on www.foodhub.co.nz and the recipes you were looking for came up.

ksr, Dec 3, 8:47am
I did that - and it had several satay recipes in the mag but only the jamaican one came up.

ksr, Dec 3, 8:47am
Legend!

pogram0, Dec 3, 8:05pm
The theme for that week seemed to be Four Ways with Satay Sticks.If you scroll down you will see there are recipes for Japanese Kambling lamb, Thai Muu Port and Kiwi Kingfish.All recipes are satay recipes on sticks.I feel sure these recipes, along with the Jamaican one you have sourced, make up the Four Ways with Satay Sticks segment by Warren Elwin.It seems he writes for Bite in this vein every week given his other weekly recipes such as four ways with sausages, four ways with fish etc.