Breville fast slow cookers

nik12, Nov 2, 10:17am
I've read the old threads, but wondering if anyone's had one for awhile and either totally loves it, or it's in the cupboard gathering dust!
Trying to decide if I use the fly buys on this, the tefal grater thing, or just something else totally.

jan2242, Nov 2, 8:45pm
I still like mine, but it has it's faults - too small at times compared to my old crockpot. Great for pressure cooking though, and steaming.

geldof, Nov 2, 9:31pm
I am loving mine.But have not used the slow cook function yet.
I have done pot roasts, risottos, casseroles, chicken pieces, pork belly, bolognese .All turned out great.

nik12, Nov 3, 12:53am
Cool, thanks. yeah I did wonder if it would fit my big cornbeefs in it.

harrislucinda, Nov 3, 2:24am
nouseminealotlovericepuddingscookedinit

jaybee321, Nov 3, 7:17am
Great for soups in winter, pumpkin soup in 6-8 minutes in pressure cooker.I the warmer mnths it does sit in the cupboard.

nik12, Nov 3, 8:33am
That would make sense jaybee :-)

thewomble1, Nov 3, 3:12pm
Used at least twice a week.

minfo, Nov 3, 10:20pm
Love mine, cooks silverside/corn beef no trouble, great for casseroles, chicken, pork etc. Haven't tried rice pudding tho.

drsr, Nov 3, 10:44pm
The slow cooker is one temperature only. The pressure cooker takes quite a while to get up to pressure, think the element is a bit underpowered. Apart from that it's OK.

huggy5, Nov 3, 10:56pm
I don't really like mine as a slow cooker, the inner is really thin and it doesn't seem to work as well as my other one.But I love the pressure cooker function, and the saute function.I do whole chickens in mine and chilli mostly.

falcon-hell, Nov 4, 2:26am
does the meat have to be fresh to use in the pressure cooker-or can it be frozen! mine is still gathering dust in the cupboard-need to get of my bum and use it,lol.