Roasted vege Lasagne

novices, Apr 17, 1:47am
Recipe please, prefably not too much fuss

margyr, Apr 17, 5:15am
just on the left here there is a search box, headed Message board, then has recipes, then a box with keyword or member in that box type roasted vege lasagne, in the next box that is showing last 24 hours click on the arrow and then click on anytime, then click search and heaps of recipes will come up. good luck.

tracey99, Apr 17, 7:55am
margyr, i thought your reply to novices was quite rude. I followed your instructions (out of curiosity) and not one roasted vege lasagne recipe came up.

margyr, Apr 17, 7:59am
well i certainly did not mean to be rude, try putting vege lasagne then.

katith, Apr 17, 7:59am
I have this recipe for scones
4 cups self raising flour, 2 tbs super, salt, Cup cream, 1 an half cups lemonade, then 3 tsp of? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Please help promised to make them tomorrow for my dad

margyr, Apr 17, 8:02am
by doing the search on the left as i suggested here are a couple for lemonade scones; These I seem to recall are Jo Seagar's scones.
4 Cups Self raising Flour
1 Can Lemonade
1 bottle Cream
1/2 tsp salt
Pre Heat Oven to 220C
Sift flour and salt. Add cream and lemonade. Gently fold in with knife. Pat out as in scone dough, Cut into squares and bake for 15 mins approx. Can add dried fruit etc if required.
Quote hezwez (727 )9:20 pm, Sat 10 Apr #2
here's one

4 cups self-raising flour
300 ml cream (1 small bottle of cream)
1/4 cup White Sugar
1 can lemonade
1/2 tsp salt

Method

Preheat oven to 220ºC. Cover an oven tray with a sheet of baking paper or spray well with non stick baking spray.

Mix all ingredients in a bowl to a smooth dough. Tip out onto a well floured bench and cut into squares.

Bake for about 15 - 20 minutes until starting to turn golden.

Great with clotted cream and jam!
Quote vintagekitty (483 )9:22 pm, Sat 10 Apr #3

tracey99, Feb 8, 9:14pm
Ok, put just "vege lasagne" in and it worked - All good, thanks!