Triple choc salted peanut cheesecake- help

Page 2 / 2
co-creations, Aug 8, 9:42am
I've used Oreos in the past and removed the icing from the middle

kirmag, Aug 8, 8:15pm
Oh that's awesome nickyd!Well done!Yeh I bet making that and getting thru it all has given you confidence.I'd be too scared to try it, that's for sure.

sarahb5, Aug 8, 9:23pm
That looks fantastic - your daughter is very lucky.

I've been hearing about the Italian meringue recently as a cup cake topping - is it easy to make!It certainly looks good.

nickyd, Aug 9, 9:06am
Found the italian meringue actually pretty straight forward - especially with having made the caramel earlier in the piece - as much of it was similar. Was good having the candy thermometer to catch it at the right stage. I would be happy to make that and the salted peanut caramel again.Just need to stand over them and not get distracted by trying to chop chocolate at the same time -as I found out!

willyow, Aug 9, 8:19pm
Tim Tams make a greatcheesecake base - the chocolate and filling help glue it all together quite well - calorie-free too ( yeah right!)

kirmag, Aug 9, 8:39pm
wow awesome work!2 days to make ay. don't think i'll be giving it a go haha.

kinna54, Aug 10, 5:24am
looks lovely. Well done! I luv the italian meringue.has given me some ideas fir future reference.

kinna54, Aug 10, 5:24am
looks lovely. Well done! I luv the italian meringue.has given me some ideas for future reference.

eastie3, Aug 10, 6:28am
willyow: you might have been joking,but it's an established fact that the act of breaking up the Tim Tams causes calorie leakage thereby making them conscience free snacks (in moderation of course).