Peanut Butter Cookier with 3 ingredients?

angel361, Mar 2, 11:40pm
Did anyone see that healthy house guy on TV the other nite, he made peanut butter cooking with 3 ingredients - i say 1 egg, peanut butter and couldnt tell what the other ingredient was, anyone have a recipe, ta

dlmckay, Mar 2, 11:52pm
Sugar.

The recipe calls for one egg, one cup of peanut butter and one cup of sugar. I find it wants a little bit of flour, as it's very sticky.

angel361, Mar 2, 11:56pm
Thanks, do you know how long to cook it for and at what temperature? Ta

245sam, Mar 3, 12:30am
angel361, here's the recipe from:-
http://www.chelsea.co.nz

Peanut Crunch Biscuits
Serves 24
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time16-20 Minutes.

2 cups crunchy peanut butter
2 cups Chelsea Caster Sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence

Preheat oven to 170°C. Cover an oven tray with baking paper or spray with non stick baking spray.
Mix all ingredients until well combined. Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on the prepared tray, leaving room for spreading. Using a wet fork, flatten the balls of mixture. Bake for 16 – 20 minutes until golden brown. Carefully lift the biscuits off to cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container when cold.

Although I have never made these biscuits, I believe that the vanilla essence is optional and obviously the quantities can easily be halved if you wish.:-))

hamley, Mar 3, 9:23am
1 cup of peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon baking powder.

From Healthy Food Guide website.

dlmckay, Mar 3, 11:52pm
Sugar.

The recipe calls for one egg, one cup of peanut butter and one cup of sugar. I find it wants a little bit of flour, as it's very sticky.

angel361, Mar 3, 11:56pm
Thanks, do you know how long to cook it for and at what temperature! Ta

245sam, Mar 4, 12:30am
angel361, here's the recipe from:-
http://www.chelsea.co.nz

Peanut Crunch Biscuits
Serves 24
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time16-20 Minutes.

2 cups crunchy peanut butter
2 cups Chelsea Caster Sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla essence

Preheat oven to 170°C. Cover an oven tray with baking paper or spray with non stick baking spray.
Mix all ingredients until well combined. Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on the prepared tray, leaving room for spreading. Using a wet fork, flatten the balls of mixture. Bake for 16 – 20 minutes until golden brown. Carefully lift the biscuits off to cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container when cold.

Although I have never made these biscuits, I believe that the vanilla essence is optional and obviously the quantities can easily be halved if you wish.:-))

kamitchell, Mar 4, 4:16am
Has anyone tried these? They sound yum!

motorbo, Mar 4, 4:50am
ive made them with just the peanut butter, egg and sugar, very very morrish, and whats great is they are gluten free and full of protien so you only eat 1 or 2 and ya full :)

kamitchell, Mar 4, 5:22am
Will have to do some baking this weekend me thinks!

kamitchell, Mar 5, 4:16am
Has anyone tried these! They sound yum!