My Kitchen Rules

Page 3 / 8
esther-anne, Sep 2, 11:01pm
I reckon he's going to get his come-uppance soon.Manu and Pete are totally wised up to his manipulative personality.Or maybe I'm wishful thinking!

bedazzledjewels, Sep 2, 11:32pm
It helps that they don't seem to know much about flavours that go together

tigerlilly16, Sep 2, 11:50pm
I really could not believe, after they were chastised for their weird flavour combinations in BOTH of their instant restaurants, and scored so lowly by all the other teams, that they would YET AGAIN think a bunch of ingrediants usually not found together would be the way to go. Thomas truly is so arrogant that he believes the whole rest of the world is just wrong and he is right, I'll bet he is even now thinking the Judges just didn't 'Get it'. Carla to begin with seemed to be nice in comparison to him but the way she acted during the second round of instant restaurants, coluding with Thomas to strategically vote to get themselves off last place, made me change my opinion of her and she has said some really catty and misguided things too. Now I think she is just as deluded as him.

deedonk, Sep 3, 1:18am
Thanks! You summed it all up quite nicely! Could not have said it better.

tigerlilly16, Sep 3, 1:45pm
Thankyou, I feel validated :)

I definitely think the right 2 teams are in the last chance cook-off tonight. Both those teams' cooking ability are on the same level = DIRE lol
Looking forward to see who does worse :P

margyr, Sep 3, 6:46pm
tonights episode should be funny as, tanty's all over the place by the look of the shorts.

jns, Sep 4, 4:46am
I'm sure though that the producers would be wanting to keep Thomas and Carla on the show for as long as they can.So many people don't like them, I'm sure they must be good for the ratings.

glynsmum, Sep 4, 9:03pm
And so it proved!

mwood, Sep 4, 10:42pm
Interesting - so does this mean 2nd to last is next to go ! :-)

lodgelocum, Sep 5, 4:01am
As much as I don't care for Thomas and Carla and think they are useless cooks, Sam and Jillian were the worst last night.They had no sense of urgency particularly with their lamb cutlets, think it was pure luck that they were cooked at all, the gravy looked hideous.The biggest laugh I think was making the parnsip puree, young Sam was very stressed last night, but Thomas was running around like a headless chook too.lol

tigerlilly16, Sep 5, 7:37am
I was actually pleasantly surprised with what Thomas and Carla chose to cook, They are not bad at the technical side of things, it is usually their combinations of ingrediants that are terrible, whereas Jillian and Sam usually have good ideas but their execution lets them down, as it did again last night with their parsnip puree and lamb (not seared, put in late) but then they also suddenly went weird with their combination ideas too (that weird sauce, putting a mega-load of salt on their dessert glass), so I could tell from early on they were probably going home.
I wonder if Thomas and Carla will stick to this new, simpler style of cooking or they will slip back to their experimental ideas!

jns, Sep 5, 9:32am
They may do both, they could do their experiments in the challenges and then if they end up in cook-offs play it safe to stop them getting eliminated.

deedonk, Sep 8, 7:54pm
I would like to see Thomas/Carla and the doc/lawyer go head to head in an elmination round.

taranaki63, Sep 8, 8:00pm
its all old that series wont spoil itandtell u who won

bedazzledjewels, Sep 10, 4:38am
Here we go again tonight. I wonder who will be next to leave!

mwood, Sep 10, 9:07pm
same old same old - boring cooking boring cooks.

bedazzledjewels, Sep 10, 10:50pm
It's really about the appalling people, isn't it. Though I do like that Greek brother/sister. They look like fun to have around.

cloudberry, Sep 10, 10:59pm
Oh Dazz you are so right. It's all about the people. The cooking is boring, I only watch it for the people. It's such fun marvelling at how awful they are. I've got quite fond of Thomas now, he is so hopeless. It's fun seeing him run around in circles baffled by the child lock trying to switch on the gas lighter. Yes I agree about the brother and sister, they do look like fun.

bedazzledjewels, Sep 10, 11:03pm
It's so awful it's wonderful! Compulsive! That Gary and Peter had me in stitches as they tried to sell their food on the street. So precious!

robin188, Sep 10, 11:11pm
ww.popsugar.com.au/Australian--
Viewers-Angry-My-Kitchen-Rules-
-2012-Winner-Result-Leigh-Jenn-
ifer-Beating-Nic-Rocco-2240709-

bedazzledjewels, Sep 10, 11:12pm
Get lost.

momma1, Sep 11, 12:18am
why on earth do people do that! so incredibly small minded, probably the type of person that as a child kicked over peoples sand castles at the beach.

bedazzledjewels, Sep 11, 12:24am
Let's try and vote it off.

davidt4, Sep 11, 12:26am
Maybe just really dim-witted.

Voted.

shop-a-holic, Sep 11, 12:34am
Not dim-witted,Malicious with intent.The url hasn't been correctly placed.
For all we know, it may not be a url that exists.
Nasty piece of works.