My Kitchen Rules

Page 2 / 8
macandrosie, Aug 21, 2:27am
So true duckmoon! I think Carla & Thomas have cut their own throats & the more they say the bigger the hole gets! They're on their way out!

macandrosie, Aug 21, 2:28am
Gary & Peter have changed their tune pretty quickly too! But it's all about stratgery now!

duckmoon, Aug 21, 6:11am
I want to know how many days between each round of filming

The hosts start to shop around eight hours before the cooking time. So do they have one travel day/rest day between. or less or more!

shop-a-holic, Aug 21, 6:32am
I could have sworn Thomas had taken something before they commenced their cooking. He was also very non-plus during the comments they made inbetween courses, and then he kinda woke up and was quite manic over dessert.Must have had a top up.

His arrogance and lack of execution was the total sum of a very appropriate score.

The Kiwi couple worked diligently and on the whole a great working team.Their menu was not average, but above average and the scores have reflected that. My own personal opinion is that it was outstanding (considering the ingredients) and I would happily open my home and kitchen to anyone who is carrying 1 kg of whitebait.12 marks out of 10.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 26, 3:42am
Yes- it's that time of the week again.
Looking forward to seeing if Gary & Peter can put anything on the table before midnight!

winnie231, Aug 26, 3:45am
Haha :D **like**

boo22, Aug 26, 4:02am
I love the Greeks as well! steve is always so positive and chirpy! he always has something nice to say, I like his whole attitude towards everything!

esther-anne, Aug 26, 4:12am
I agree totally-he and his partner appear to be such generous spirited souls-unlike the others who have been mentioned here

themillers1, Aug 26, 6:47am
I like the second group way better! They're much funnier and more charismatic. Except the NZ team, I like them very much too. Can't wait to see what the scientists come up with tonight, hope they do well, they're both quite nice, especially the guy

spot20, Aug 26, 9:00pm
What were the scientists thinking! how did they get it so wrong.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 26, 9:09pm
I think the guy took charge when it should have been the other way around. He doesn't seem to have the palate for this level of cooking. Imagine having your soup described as "seawater"! And the dessert looked like the sort of stuff my Mum used to put in front of us as kids.
I'm looking forward to tonight though as I haven't seen these 2 guys cook before.

delihank, Aug 27, 9:00am
that thomas and carla get on my nerves, they should be booted off.
i felt sorry for the scientist.

louisen, Aug 27, 9:27am
check out the facebook group want to hit thomas from my kitchen rules over the head with a fry pan.

there hasn't been a time when ive wanted to throw something at the television more than when carla and thomas open their fat gobs and criticise everyone else's food.even tho they produced a dessert that tasted like lavender soap in the early round!

duckmoon, Aug 27, 9:28am
He didn't want to vote low for the sake of strategy, and Thomas kept on talking about it

margyr, Aug 27, 8:14pm
and what was Thomas trying to prove gulping down that green curry! haha I thought he was going to explode, did feel abit sorry for the soldiers but they should have realised not all people can handle the heat. The dessert was probably quite tasty but all the chilli before had killed off everyones taste buds.

winnie231, Aug 27, 8:38pm
I really felt for the guys last night. It sounds like the flavours of the curry were perfect . if it wasn't for the chilli.
I agree with you margyr - I'm sure the dessert had flavour . I just don't think the guests could taste it anymore!
Thomas's behaviour was just appalling!
If the scientists are the ones eliminated next, at least they will go home with their honour intact.
Wonder what Dr Evil & partner will come up with tonight!

lodgelocum, Aug 27, 8:56pm
Dr Evil and Partner now seem timid beside Thomas and Carla, they are just ghastly people and hope they don't go much further in the competition.Everytime he comes on I want to smack him grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bluecalico, Aug 27, 9:18pm
Hope Thomas and Carla view the footage to see what complete idiots they are making of themselves. Talk about poor losers.

esther-anne, Aug 27, 9:45pm
Perhaps they are contracted to be the bad guys!However else could they possibly be so ignorant and totally without courtesy and good manners!

deedonk, Aug 28, 4:58am
I'm not a violent person, but I really wanted to wipe that smug look off Thomas' face with a fry pan!

delihank, Aug 28, 8:55am
haha yes the frying pan - i would love to hit over the head, just looking at him starts me swearing.

bedazzledjewels, Aug 28, 11:50pm
Oh dear - the boys came in for a bit of criticism last night. Dear me, how sad! They really are a couple of tossers. I bet the others start ganging up on the kiwis to get rid of them soon.
It'll be good to see the top cooks back again. I liked those two guys from Adelaide.

winnie231, Sep 1, 11:39pm
I have a date with my tv at 7.30pm tonight!
Wonder what's coming next in the competition!

bedazzledjewels, Sep 2, 8:18pm
Thomas and Carla's breakfast sounded hideous!

carlosjackal, Sep 2, 10:48pm
Yes, and that Thomas is a real nasty piece of work!