Super cheap finger food ideas please .

Page 2 / 2
shickenmcboing, Jul 10, 7:31am
mini bread rolls that just need 10 min baking in the oven do i cook them before hand as i want to fill them with cold meats salmon etc for my daughters 21st

alewis, Jul 10, 12:28pm
Pita breads cut drizzled in olive oil and garlic roast in oven until crisp low oven temp.
and serve with your homemade hummus a packet makes heaps and cost you very little.
Cream cheese with sweet chilli sauce drizzled over with a sprig of parsleyon the top.
brad pastry cases with creamed mushroom filling or shredded chicken in white sauce with wine, parsley, seeded mustard a little goes a long way.

Sweet pastry cases with highlander caramel sauce with a bit of banana on it mini banofi pie
Same with custard and strawberry

raebea, Jul 11, 1:04am
buy a pack of the frozen sausage rolls from the super market & slice them thinner than the size you cut for a sausage roll , (about1/4 the size,) you will get 16 - 20approx from each roll depending how thick you cut them, lay them on a tray lined with baking paper or else lightly greeze the tray, they don't take ;long to cook, in a hot oven, just watch until they are nicely browned,leave on the tray to cool before removing them, Add a dish of tomato sauce or dip to serve, makes soo many from a 4-pack