Food magazine anyone buy this

bogeyi, Jun 5, 8:08pm
is it any good!

jrussell3, Jun 5, 9:54pm
I read it when I'm at the supermarket checkouts. . looks good but I'm too stingy to buy it. Think I might do the grab one deal though

geldof, Jun 5, 9:56pm
I like it.
Aside from the recipes there are some good articles, and product reviews.

Mind you I have an addiction to food magazines.

griffo4, Jun 5, 10:51pm
l love it and subscribe to it and have kept all my copies and go back through them for ideas and they have great recipes my poor books are earmarked to bits

wildflower, Jun 6, 3:37am
It's good, subscribe though as it's much cheaper than buying at the checkouts.The competitions have just gone to email now too so you don't need stamps to enter.

rrrg, Jun 6, 3:39am
Its good

mbos, Jun 6, 5:12am
I love it, it's pretty much the only magazine I actually USE the recipes out of.

elliehen, Jun 6, 5:26am
How do you find the genuine Grab One deals!Everyone from house sellers to car sellers seems to be putting the words Grab One into the listing header.

sooseque, Jun 6, 8:34pm
http://www.grabone.co.nz/home#auckland
The above link may not be for today though but you can register there.
Food magazine is great, the only one I now subscribe to and that was a good deal at grabone, to subscribe using onecard it is $27.90 per year.

cookessentials, Jun 7, 1:34am
I buy "Delicious" magazine.it's about the only one I buy now.

elliehen, Jun 7, 10:39am
Thanks.I mistakenly thought it was a Trade me deal.

seniorbones, Jun 7, 11:50pm
me too I have a subscription and love drooling over it when it arrives and tag most pages with what I want to make.

daisyhill, Aug 8, 9:47am
I never saw Food magazine until today but I bought a copy straight away (it was cold and wet outside, and there were pies on the cover!) and have already put it to good use. Made a chicken and cider pie which is possibly the best pie I've ever made in my life. The current issue has loads of recipes I want to try, and even a few to suit my vegetarian husband. Based on this single issue alone I'd say I'll definitely buy it again and would recommend it.

zambesi2, Aug 9, 4:21am
It's a goodie and the price is VERY reasonable compared to most other foodie mags

nainmary, Aug 9, 8:03am
I really like them mIne have so many " Flag its" sticking out of them it is silly.Good value with your one card.