Recipe for Chocolate pudding with gooey centre

kam04, Jan 17, 12:01am
is there one on here? Have had a 'daddy' look. Has some one got a recipe for one, thanks.

pam.delilah, Jan 17, 12:33am
x1
Molten Chocolate Puddings.

200g dark chocolate, chopped.
50g butter, chopped.
4 eggs.
/2 cup of sugar.
2 tsp of vanilla essence.
1/4 cup flour, sifted.
1 tbspn cocoa, sifted.

Preheat oven to 180. Grease 6 hole Texan (large) muffin tray.
Put chocolate and butter in microwave for one min on high. Stir till melted. Set aside.
beat the eggs and sugar with electric beater till pale and thick, about 5 mins.
Add vanilla, flour and cocoa and beat for another 2 mins.
Add the chocolate and butter and beat for a further 5 minutes.
Spoon mixture into muffin pan 3/4 full and bake for 10 mins.
Puddings should be soft and gooey.
Serve with cream or ice-cream.
Youcan refrigerate this mixture after you've spooned into muffin pan and bake when required. Add 2 mins to baking time.

amazing_grace, Jan 17, 12:33am
x1
Ah, these are Chocolate Fondants, and notoriously hard to make. We do have a Gordon Ramsey recipe here somewhere...

pam.delilah, Jan 17, 12:34am
x1
Individual Chocolate Molten Puddings
Everyone will love these delicious chocolate pudding that are crisp on the outside with a warm, gooey centre. Serve for a special occaion with fresh berry coulis and a smooth vanilla bean ice cream.
150g Cadbury Dark Cooking Chocolate
100g Mainland Unsalted Butter
2 eggs (size 7)
30g Caster Sugar
60g Standard Grade Flour
Melt chocolate and butter together. Boil sugar until 110 deg C. Let cool then whisk sugar and eggs until thick and pale. Fold through flour in three stages. Fold through chocolate/butter mixture.

Lightly grease six pudding moulds with melted butter and then coat butter in caster sugar. Pour mixture into prepared moulds and bake at 200 deg C for 6 - 8 mins.

kam04, Jan 17, 2:00am
Thanks pam. delilah, that's exactly what I was looking for, cheers.

macac, Jan 17, 3:12am
yummy

rozke, Jan 17, 3:56am
Chocolate Mug Cake/ 4tbs flour 4tbs sugar 2tbs cocoa 1egg 3tbs milk 3tbsoil 3tbs chocolate chips vanilla essence. Put into large coffee mug microwave on high 3 - 5 mins. l put a few chocolate chips in the centre to make it gooeyCheers

kam04, Jan 17, 6:44pm
Tried that last night, not too bad. Cooked for three mins, ended up a bit rubbery, still nice though. Next time might try only for two - two and a half mins, thanks :-)

bedazzledjewels, Jan 17, 6:51pm
x1
It all seems to be in the timing!
And I over-did mine when I last tried them ages ago and ended up with chocolate muffins - very nice too!
Good luck.

julzienz, Apr 10, 7:24am
x1
I do mine for 1 and a half mins.

angel404, Jan 18, 7:07am
x1
i just made this. cooked it for 2 1/2mins. very yummy!