Breadmaker recipes

wasgonna, Mar 17, 2:06am
When the bread recipe calls for so many grams or tablespoons of butter is this melted or lump of!

kinna54, Mar 17, 2:15am
I don't have any recipes that use butter, but think I would melt it, to be on the safe side, unless it is very soft or margarine.
Most of my recipes use oil.
Sorry can't be of more help. Just looked up my manuals *Breville and Sunbeam* and they only say fat, butter, or margarine can be used.really helpful NOT

donna_jo29, Mar 17, 2:16am
http://www.flipbookserver.com/scripts/showbook.aspx!ID=10001512_773052

im just making one now i just dumped it in with everything else.

lilyfield, Mar 17, 3:22am
leave it out- you do not need the extra cost and calories

wasgonna, Mar 17, 3:54am
It's listed in most recipes in the Panasonic manual so just want to know if it is melted. Don't care about calories.

ayglepaygle, Mar 17, 4:05am
I just put softened butter in- I don't melt it.

macuser, Mar 17, 5:45am
what brand of bread maker do you own!

korbo, Mar 17, 5:53am
just use oil.

ibcreative, Mar 17, 6:55am
I just cut the butter up in small pieces & it softens enough in the warmth of the bread maker. And to whoever said leave it out - it actually makes a difference to the taste & texture of the bread.

wasgonna, Mar 17, 7:32am
As mentioned . Panasonic

korbo, Mar 17, 8:25am
wasgonna, love your name as i was gonna make a loaf tonight, and now left it too late. Not a lover of leaving things cooking whilst asleep.
good luck with your bread. I only ever use 2 tble oil any sort. if you want a good recipe, type my name on left hand side maybe 7 days or more.

sarahb5, Sep 13, 2:52am
I make a sultana bread that has 1 1/2 Tbsps of butter in it - it's an Australian recipe so I just add 30g of butter straight from the butter dish in one piece

mwood, Sep 13, 3:56am
I just add an egg and skip the butter or oil - I have my own chooks but no cows or olive trees LOL

guest, Mar 22, 11:46am
If you're looking to buy these arceilts make it way easier.

guest, Mar 24, 2:11pm
Have you heard of the other "urban legend" about it's more ealnronmeitnvly damaging while manufacturing fluorescent bulbs than normal bulbs? I heard it sometime ago when somewhere decided to ban the traditional light bulb. Wonder if it's true.