The Maungaraki School Comfort Food Cookbook

julzk, May 5, 10:17pm
Hello everyone! After months and months of work, we finally launched our cookbook on Friday night.As well as lots of tried and true recipes from our school family, we were lucky enough to get recipes from the likes of Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, Shane Cameron, Jo Seagar, John Key, Kate Bracks (Australian MasterChef) and Weta Worksops' Tanya Taylor.Is it worth popping some auctions on TM! Do people even use cookbooks now! If any of you reading this bought the Maungaraki Kindergarten cookbook about five years ago, this one is every bit as good!

olwen, May 5, 10:29pm
If I had money, which I don't I might buy one.It can't do any harm.

margyr, May 5, 10:40pm
yep pop it on tme but just use the free listing dont spend anything on gallery, good luck with the fundraising.

elliehen, May 5, 10:47pm
Community cookbooks are still very popular, especially if they have the contributors' names - not just those of the superstars ;)

dorothy_vdh, May 6, 12:20am
wouldn't mind having a look at a listing for it

julzk, May 6, 12:47am
. Yup, all the family and teacher names are in there too.

shellz213, May 6, 12:50am
The community cookbooks that I have (i.e. schools, golf clubs, etc) are the ones I use most in my kitchen cause you know the recipes are "tried and true".As I say I constantly use mine, I think I have five or six, they are great!

duckmoon, May 6, 5:39am
How much!

julzk, May 6, 9:03am
They are $15 each. It's about 70 pages long and it has over 125 recipes.