Thank you to the person who gave me paknsav cookie

rose7, May 2, 7:37pm
recipes. its awesome. my family, love them. mms ones and cinnamon covered ones

miffycat1, May 2, 8:22pm
Please share the recipe.

beebs, May 2, 8:28pm
must be this.
This is from pak n sav

Everything we do we do to save you money. Where else can you buy the ingredients to make 150 biscuits for under $6! Try this fabulous recipe if you have lunchboxes to fill on a budget.

Heat oven to 180 degrees C. Beat 500g margarine (Sunrise 500g is 3 for $5 at the moment) with 1 cup of sugar until pale and creamy. Add a tin of condensed milk and 5 cups of self raising flour (or plain flour with 5 tsp baking powder). Mix all together. Roll mixture into teaspoon sized balls and place on a greased baking tray and flatten with a fork. Cook for 10-15 minutes until golden. This makes 120-150 biscuits depending on size. You can add any ingredients you have in your store cupboard. A Nescafe caramel latte sachet makes a good flavouring. Crushed up leftover Easter eggs, mixed spice or cinnamon, orange zest and a little juice, hot chocolate powder, sprinkles on top, sultanas - the possibilities are endless.

vampiriousmist, May 2, 10:22pm
Sounds a good amount for a fundraising , I wonder if you could freeze the mix to use later, roll intoaround and just cut cookies as you want to bake

supercook, May 2, 11:49pm
Favoured instant puddings are good for adding favour

ansypansy1, May 2, 11:54pm
roll like a large sausage roll. freeze or use fresh, cut into slices. this gives a nice texture to the top of biscuits.
We've always called them fridge biscuits. Used to make the dough then store in the fridge and cook a few while the oven was hot from some other bakiing, roast etc.

juliewn, May 3, 12:59am
Bake then freezing works well for biscuits too.

lindylambchops1, May 3, 1:08am
Awesome am going to make these as soon as I am in my new house & have all my baking stuff.Thanks for sharing!

griffo4, May 3, 1:27am
Here is another version l have had for years and used alot and great to make into 4 different flavours, cook and freeze, ready to eat any time

Biscuits in Bulk
500g butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 cup condensed milk or more if you want
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder

Cream butter and sugar, add vanilla and condensed milk beat then add dry ingredients

Can add 1 tablespoon cocoa and 1/2 cup peanuts for peanut brownies

Add cocoa and chocolate chips

Add raisins, currants or sultanas

Or plain they are lovely, like shortbread

l used to cut the mix into 4 lots

maynard9, May 3, 1:43am
Sounds like the recipe from the "4 ingredients Recipe Book".

Very versatile if you are wanting to make a large amount - but a variety ot biscuits.

And they do freeze very well.

rose7, May 3, 7:54am
yep.best eva

ansypansy1, May 9, 2:21am
My other half has just made himself a batch of bikkies with the Pak n save recipe. They smell delicious.
I'm a tiget to eat the raw dough, so have kept out of the kitchen as much as I can, as I'm trying to lose weight.

hezwez, Jun 2, 6:56am
A bump because i just made the Pak N Save cookies, using butter rather than marg, and they are scrummy with cocoa and choc chips added. Sort of crispy outside, soft middles, not too sweet, easy peasy, and I needed to find a recipe that used a whole can of condensed milk. (Can't be trusted with half)