COOKIE Dough

scanner4, Oct 28, 5:37am
Hi found a recipe for cookie doughthe other day that made heaps and I think it could be frozen as well??Forgot to write it down and have searched but cant find it?? Can anyone help me please

greerg, Oct 28, 5:42am
This recipe was posted by Cookessentials.

"These are the ones I use. They are called refrigerator biscuits and you can pre-make the dough, roll it and wrap in clingfilm or greaseproof paper and slice and cook when you are ready.

This is a recipe of Margaret Fulton and I have been using it for many years.

Refrigerator Biscuits-Makes 6 dozen! ! This dough can me stored, wrapped in freezer for months. Also can be stored for up to two weeks in fridge.

185g butter, 1cup firmly packed brown sugar, 1 egg,1 tsp vanilla, 2 1/4 cups flour,1/2 tsp salt,1/2 tsp baking powder. Cream butter & sugar, add egg and vanilla, beat well. Sift fliour, salt & b. p. Stir into creamed mix. Wrap in plastic wrap or foil, freeze until needed.
Slice thinly Put on a baking tray and bake in pre heated mod oven for 7-10 mins. Can be decorated with cherries or almonds or brushed with egg white and sprinkled with sugar before baking. . Makes 6 dozen".

scanner4, Jun 28, 6:14pm
Hi greerg thanks very much this looks like the one I saw. Am going to make some tomorrow for my grand daughter who is nearly five and wants to go trick or treating for the first time which I dont really like but thought I would make some little cookies to thank people who we visit.