Happy Easter

evorotorua, Apr 7, 6:38pm
Happy Easter everyone. I know a lot of friends spend this time eating with their 'real' friends! so I hope it all turns out to be a great day for you all. I hope your buns rose and your chocolate set. I hope your gardens provided and the fare is tasty. Enjoy!

winnie231, Apr 7, 6:54pm
Happy Easter from a beautiful & sunny Abel Tasman :D

maximus44, Apr 7, 7:52pm
Happy Easter from cloudy and dull Havelock North.

staceytee109, Apr 7, 7:54pm
Happy Easter from a sunny Auckland (thank god!) outside for the egg hunt soon woohoo

cookessentials, Apr 7, 8:16pm
Happy Easter from the beautifully sunny Wairarapa.what a pearler and so nice not to have the usual Easter weather.

indy95, Apr 7, 8:19pm
And Happy Easter from a beautifully sunny (so far) Manawatu.

elliehen, Apr 7, 10:29pm
Happy Easter fromthe Abel Tasman with yet another 'blue dome day' :)

evorotorua, Apr 8, 12:00am
Must be just Rotorua that has a disk of overcast over the caldera. I can see blue sky all around but over the city and lake it is overcast. Never mind. It's warm and we have just visited RAVE and enjoyed the art and crafts and music down there.

kiwiscrapper1, Apr 8, 12:24am
Happy easter from kapiti.I'm so glad they got the forecast wrong its been a stuning weekend so far!

kinna54, Apr 8, 1:25am
Happy Easter to you evorotorua.just made your choc cake.yet again, for the family.it is a special request now when we all get together.and we love being able to continue to enjoy it!
Iced it with choc butter icing and choc buttons.Yummy as always.and is known throughout our family now as the evorotura cake!
Hope the sun comes out and shines for you, as it is here. Have a lovely weekend.

elliehen, Apr 8, 1:35am
One of the webcams in our Abel Tasman Paradise.You can move the mouse over the screen from first light until dark and see who's on the beach today :)

http://www.takeabreak.co.nz/accommodation/kaiteriteri.asp

evorotorua, Apr 8, 5:58am
I hope everyone had a good day. The sun finally came out and I got into the garden. It was a productive day and I am looking forward to a somewhat warped version of lasagna tonight.