Any know a easy recipe for skin moisturiser

surfernz22, Mar 27, 11:31pm
Hi does anyone have a recipe for a skin moisturizer you can make with simple food ingredients and is good to use everyday on skin. thank you

jessie981, Mar 27, 11:39pm
Have you posted in Health & Beauty too/

connor2003, Mar 28, 9:17am
Lyn Webster of pigstits and parsley sauce may have something

elliehen, Mar 28, 10:32am
BASIC MOISTURISER CREAM

1/2 Tbs grated beeswax
1 Tbs emulsifying wax
4 Tbs almond oil
2 Tbs coconut oil
3 Tbs rosewater or any herbal infusion of your personal choice
1/4 tsp borax
Few drops of geranium oil

Melt the waxes together in a heat resistant bowl, in a pot of hot water.Add the oils and stir well until smooth.Heat the rosewater separately and add the borax, stirring to dissolve.Take the wax and oil mixture from the heat and stir in the rosewater, a trickle at a time.Beat until a smooth white cream forms.As it cools add the essential oil.Scoop into a pot and label.

elliehen, Mar 28, 10:32am
BASIC MOISTURISER CREAM

1/2 Tbs grated beeswax
1 Tbs emulsifying wax
4 Tbs almond oil
2 Tbs coconut oil
3 Tbs rosewater or any herbal infusion of your personal choice
1/4 tsp borax
Few drops of geranium oil

Melt the waxes together in a heat resistant bowl, in a pot of hot water.Add the oils and stir well until smooth.Heat the rosewater separately and add the borax, stirring to dissolve.Take the wax and oil mixture from the heat and stir in the rosewater, a trickle at a time.Beat until a smooth white cream forms.As it cools add the essential oil.Scoop into a pot and label.

surfernz22, Mar 29, 11:24pm
Thanks so much everyone :)

vmax2, Mar 29, 11:39pm
I use just coconut oil.

lilyfield, Mar 30, 12:18am
or pure glycerin- like grandma

jackthecat1, Mar 30, 8:09am
Try hemp oil it is amazing it rubs in really well . Fantastic but I use oils I,e, olive .almond what ever . You don't need much else

janny3, Mar 30, 12:59pm
Nice Ellie.Thanks.