Briscoes have slow cookers

sue1955, Feb 21, 11:31pm
at good prices if anyone is thinking of buying one. I bought the 6.5lt oval down from $149.00 to $39.99. On sale until Sunday 26th.

http://www.briscoes.co.nz/default.aspx!q=zip+slow+cooker

gracie3, Feb 26, 7:16am
I've only heard bad reviews about zip.

uli, Feb 26, 7:44am
I have a round 5 liter zip since about 8 years - no problems at all.
And I use it a lot to slow cook my older animals.

sarahb5, Feb 26, 9:06pm
Yeah they had microwaves with something like 60% off as well but it finished yesterday and I only found out today - bummer!

katalin2, Feb 27, 8:40am
My zip one broke in the feb earthquake last year- also oval 6.5 litre which was great- replaced it with a similar size sunbeam which I am really unhappy with- heats up too fast, also heats up underneath so need to have it on a board and not the bench. Will get another large oval zip next time Briscoe's have such a good special.

jessie981, Feb 27, 8:45am
Too late

bindyloo, Feb 27, 9:08am
I've had the largeroval Zip slow cooker for about 3 years now, just love it.No problems at all with it.

lythande1, Feb 27, 9:10am
$150!! My god.
Good for you getting it at a much more sensible price. My son has had a Zip for 6 years now.no issues with it.

pickles7, Feb 27, 10:12am
Briscoe's, are very easy to deal with. If you have a problem with anything they will see you right. I hope I will be able to buy one tomorrow for a birthday gift. Beats buying one on here, 12 month warrant, on one from there.

fisher, Feb 27, 9:11pm
Images ofold grey "animals" stuffed into slow cooker with tail hanging out the side under the lid.lol:}

lodgelocum, Feb 27, 9:17pm
Bought mine from Briscoes, never a problem, use it all the time

mwood, Feb 27, 11:16pm
Ha Ha - I'm visualizing "The Revenge of the Older Animals"

uli, Feb 28, 5:18am
Haha - they never go "grey" here - as when we first farmed here we didn't know that an outside pig will wear out its teeth by about age 5 to 7 depending on what they graze on. Then they starve and die . not nice - so much better to eat them before that happens and they are not that "grey" either .