Vegetables in Easy cook turbo oven

choldings, Feb 20, 8:54pm
What veges do you cook in here, and how !
Someone has said they do brocolli in theirs

pheebs1, Feb 21, 1:59am
http://www.squidoo.com/turbo-oven
there are quite a few forums dedicated to this have a google
heres one for you

buzzy110, Feb 21, 2:24am
I stick to those vegetables that can be roasted. It is just another form of oven.I cook what can be cooked in an oven in my Easy Cook. If you think you can cook broccoli in an oven then you can do it in an Easy Cook. Maybe your sources puts it into a sauce first and bakes it. (Idea for that following)

It makes very successful vegetable bakes - chopped up a selection from the following - kumara, potato, pumpkin, courgettes, whole baby onions, carrots, parsnip, egg plant, capsicum, whole garlic cloves and beetroot (I think that is it). Rub the whole lot in oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, fresh rosemary and maybe, sage, place onto a sheet of baking paper (which you can twistie tie with paper covered twistie ties if you want) and bake 180 - 190C for 30mins.

If you like, maybe you can parboil cauliflower and even broccoli flowerets, put into a baking paper parcel, add salt, cheese and cream and bake till done. I'm I one temperature sort of cook when it comes to meat and veg. I do everything between 180-190C.

In both instances I don't make a complete seal but only tie up loosely with lots of openings.