Left over ROAST VEGETABLES

niclee, Jul 21, 12:48am
Hi have few left over roast vegetables and recently had a nice pie/quiche at a cafe with ;pumpkin etc in....would any one no a recipe I could use...Many thanks

paghan, Jul 21, 12:59am
I line a dish with pastry, them make a egg mix, 3 eggs to 300mls of cream is what I use, I chopped up the veges, add brocilli, onion and what ever else I have handy, top with cheese and bake.:)

elliehen, Jul 21, 1:23am
Roast vegetables taste great in a frittata too.Just start them off to brown in a little butter in a frypan (maybe add a finely chopped onion) and then pour in 3 or 4 eggs whisked with about 6 Tablespoons water. Cook gently like an omelette & add pepper and salt.

Quick and easy :)

lyl_guy, Jul 21, 1:42am
That's how I'd cook them... and when the egg is almost set, sprinkle with cheese (I use parmesan) and brown the whole thing under the grill.

kiwiactrss, Jul 21, 3:45am
do exactly the same as the last two but also add in meat from the roast (if any left over) - Therefore if it was a roast pork meal I add in the pork and then serve the whole thing with apple sauce - truly scrummy!(always make more vegies just so can have this the next night!)

charliebrown123, Jul 23, 9:47am
when we have pork I cook extra roast veges... then the next night we have macaroni cheese with cooked bacon, onion and fried up roast veges in it... delicious.

guest, Jan 11, 11:32am
Thiiknng like that shows an expert's touch

guest, Jan 13, 2:23pm
The problem can be soveld by putting the hair down to create the shape of your face. Usually, reporters only flash directly to your face. Then, the face will be flattened. In daily life, you see yourself in daylight mainly from the sun. It's top to down. The shape creates the "3D" feeling. It's my little suggestion from work experience. Hope it helps.