Left Over Roast Pork......

anndi7, Apr 4, 9:19am
I have a big chunk of roast pork left over from our delicious roast tonite. Any ideas on what I can do with the left overs for tomorro nites dinner... . Thanks in advance.

dezzie, Apr 4, 9:37am
hmm, if you have leftover gravy as well, I'd make a pork and apple pie, cube up the meat, add a couple of chopped up apples, and mix thru enough gravy so it looks moistened, not covered, some salt, and put it all into a pie.

maise, Apr 4, 9:45am
Cold sliced pork with a fresh vegetable Salad and potatoes, and I will be there,

suzanna, Apr 4, 10:43am
We love this dish... .
heat 750 mls chicken stock with a knob of fresh root ginger, sliced garlic clove, pinch sugar and 2 tbsps soy sauce. Stir in half pak choi and cook 2 minutes. Stir through leftover pork slices and 125 gms egg noodles.

Also: mix 100 mls chicken stock, tbsp wholegrain mustard, tbspn clear honey and tspn chopped thyme leaves. Stir until syrupy and spoon over reheated pork slices. I treble the recipe and actually simmer the pork slices in the sauce. Enjoy.

suzanna, Apr 4, 10:45am
oops I know that you will realise but the above are actually two different recipes. Both are easy and delicious. Cheers.

3jtrader, Apr 4, 11:39am
PLTs instead of BLTs. Yum! Especially if you give them a quick heat in a sandwich press before eating.

leodevos, Apr 4, 11:18pm
Sliced pork on a bun with bar-be-cue sauce, Warm in microwave and enjoy!

krazy_kat, Apr 5, 12:31am
Nasi-Gorang - I know its not the same with out the chinese bbq roast pork, but it is still very good!

daleaway, Apr 5, 2:30am
Rissoles.

keri38, Apr 12, 12:55am
I know its not "traditional" but quite often i make shepards pie - mince up pork, lots of onions, & leftover gravy top with mashed spud and cheese, yummy

julzienz, Apr 12, 4:40am
Chope suey.

fisher, Apr 13, 1:42am
egg foo yung... . with stripped pork, steamed veges and a sage and onion sauce... :}

speedy_11, Jan 24, 8:52pm
Some flatbread or buritos etc and salad, with dressings. Couldnt be easier.