What do you fill your Bread Cases with ?

boothy1, Feb 18, 9:24am
Have had a request for bread cases and all i can think is smoked fish. Ideas needed
Eveo

greg.n.michelle, Feb 18, 9:30am
egg and cheese, tinned spagetti, egg feta herbs, corn the list is endless really

kinna54, Feb 18, 9:53am
Bacon egg; bacon cheese tomato oregano; cheese and onion; ham cheese and pineapple; a vege option of sundried tomato, roasted garlic and herbs in a creamy sauce; mushrooms in creamy sauce, creamed corn and chives; chicken cranberry and brie; baked beans and streaky bacon.anything EXCEPT smoked fish. loathe it.

ayglepaygle, Feb 18, 8:36pm
Vol au Vents. WHAT to put in them!try searching for this thread - has some suggestions

lodgelocum, Feb 18, 8:53pm
Sweetcorn and bacon, mushrooms and bacon, bacon & egg, smoked fish, ham and asparagus, mince and potato top, the list goes on and on.

otterhound, Feb 18, 10:35pm
Here's my absolute favourite - cut the top off a cob loaf or similar and hollow it out.Mix together 250 g light cream cheese, 2 cups grated tasty cheese, small onion finely grated, 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley.Put mixture into loaf, replace "lid", wrap in foil and cook an hour at 150 degrees.Can open up foil for last 10 mins if liked.I also put the chunks of bread that came out of the loaf in the over near the end to make them slightly crunchy, and use them to scoop out the filling, along with the "lid" and then the loaf itself as the filling gets eaten.There's never any left over!

kob, Feb 19, 4:55am
(asparagus and white sauce),or(corn, onion tomatoand ham & cheese) (spagetti bacon and cheese) or (mushrooms in a nice mushroom sauce)

camper18, Feb 19, 7:09am
Make a thick cheese sauce with a tsp of chicken stock in it then add bacon or ham bits, spring onions, parsley, and chopped hard boiled eggs. can be made the day before as can the breadcases, and assembled and heated when required. Quick as.