Any1 made Nigellas sweet & salty crunchie nut bar?

dibble35, Feb 9, 6:20am
Was on tv the other night, looks nice but when I googled the recipe there was a comment that the salted peanuts made the bars way to salty, anyone made them and had this problem! TIA

maximus44, Feb 9, 7:19am
Had some last night at a pot luck dinner. Very nice.

babytears, Feb 9, 7:27am
ohhhhh recipe please!

245sam, Feb 9, 7:33am

dibble35, Feb 9, 7:36am
300gms choc milk or dark
125gm butter
3 Tbl golden syrup
Melt above together.
250gm salted peanuts
160gm/3 crunchies - crunched up
mix nuts and crunchies together, add to pan of melted choc. Then put in lined 20x30cm tin, refridgerate for 4 hours then slice up. I'm making this for b'day party saturday

dibble35, Feb 9, 7:36am
oops to slow

babytears, Feb 9, 6:01pm
Excellent, thanks guys!

dibble35, Feb 9, 10:41pm
just made this and if the mix is anything to go by its gonna be delish

gerry64, Feb 9, 10:46pm
looking forward to your taste test to see if it is salty dibble - used a recipe off the net for a rolled oat and fig slice - sounded and looked lovely but was awful -

dibble35, Feb 9, 11:21pm
It is sooooo good. I have a very sweet tooth and no will power so after being in the fridge to set for only about 45mins I cut me off a square or two to sample, supurb, not to salty, sort of reminded me of a slightly salty reeses peanut butter cup but better. Doesnt need the 4 hours to set either that Nigellas recipe said, shes such a glutton (like me) that i'm sure she couldnt resist it sitting that long in the fridge. Hopefully ther'll be enough to take to b'day party tomorrow. :-)