Need to buy a new kettle/electric jug.

player_smurf, Feb 6, 7:54pm
What's the best.there was something on Target a while ago but I can't remember which one came out tops!!

lindylambchops1, Feb 7, 8:47am
Maybe check out the Target website.

tommydog, Feb 7, 8:55am
What ever you do don't buy a Russell Hobbs they should come with air plugs so noisey when they boil.

waipawa, Feb 8, 4:16am
"Air plugs!"
Are those to go with your I-glasses, knows-stud and harebrush!

waipawa, Feb 8, 4:19am
My Sunbeam cordless kettle has been going strong for 15 years.
(nice and quiet too)

rainrain1, Feb 8, 4:45am
a russell hobbs whisper i likes

herself, Feb 8, 5:43am
Love my Russell Hobbs Whisper Quiet.

pandarusty, Feb 8, 6:38am
Hahahaha

korbo, Feb 9, 6:25pm
I have one of those round glass ones, had it for nearly 5yrs and it hasnt missed a beat. did see them at briscoes for approz $100. would buy another if this one breaks down.

purplegoanna, Feb 9, 7:34pm
sheffield off here.great kitchen items.my jugs only just died after 4 yrs about to get another.

valentino, Feb 9, 11:02pm
Noticed on some kettles esp those electric ones on a seperate base that the contacts gets fouled and one needs to turn the kettle a little just to get it going, anyone else with this problem.

sooseque, Feb 11, 12:44am
A Russell Hobbs whisper after awhile sounds like a 737 coming in to land, even after descaling, now have a Breville quiet boil for about 5 months, so far so good

nfh1, Feb 11, 1:18am
I have started buying the cheap ones from Warehouse - we went through 4 kettles in 7 years , all different brands.I now have a very cheap Cascade which cost $14.99 with a two year warranty.It could not be described as aesthetically pleasing but it does boil water.

purplegoanna, Feb 11, 2:19am
thats what we got in the meantime but we cant stand the taste of the water once its boiled.back to stainless for us.

tammiraven, Feb 11, 4:00am
Breville sucks . their whisper quiet aint really quiet . we have to turn the TV up whenever we put the kettle on

nfh1, Feb 11, 4:08am
I have not noticed a difference in taste - I am probably just relieved it is working.