Nici wickes-world kitchen

Page 2 / 2
lynan, Jan 20, 12:45am
I make the Sth Indian Chicken Curry recipe from World Kitchen once a week.totally love it! I use canned Italian tomatos not fresh and double the amount of them plus add some extra water. It is an authentic recipe as far as I am concerned, has lots of spices plus tamarind. Gorgeous stuff.especially the next day! Snobbery has no place in the kitchen peeps.each to their own.;)

tommydog, Jan 20, 6:11am
I have to say sadly the worst meal I have ever eaten in my life was cooked by Richard Till.I went to one of his dinner theatre's and you got to eat what he made at the end of it .It was really bad my husband and I paid a $100 for the experience never again.

elliehen, Jan 20, 8:30am
His father Maurice Till was such a wonderful pianist, I'd forgive his son Richard one bad meal. Maybe the theatre itself was worth the price of admission :)

eastie3, Jan 21, 4:30am
I remember Maurice Till coming to our high school and playing.Sadly,many of us didn't appreciate the man and his music.

klc1, Jan 21, 9:52pm
The trouble with Annabel Langbein is she has pots of money and what she makes is no good if you are living on a budget.I mean 12 eggs for one pie!I stopped watching after that.