Cocoa Powder Question :)))

Page 3 / 3
norse_westie, Feb 6, 2:44am
I buy dutch cocoa of TM. I have posted (your details) that in the past. Must get some more - I cant stand any that I have bought from supermarkets, although the Trade Aid one isnt too bad. Your stuff is definitely the best I have ever had though, and that includes other brands of Dutch cocoa (cheaper, paler and less tasty). Love your vanilla beans too.

norse_westie, Feb 6, 3:08am
Damn. I had been investing in gold. I think its time to invest in cocoa instead. I'd be making myself rich AND doing the world a favour. God forbid we ever run out - that would be an apocolypse.

vampiriousmist, Feb 11, 12:33pm
I find the homebrand cocoa works well, I re-fill mysignature range cocoa tube with it :D

horizons_, Feb 11, 7:44pm
Having tasted a premium Dutch cocoa then buying a pkt of Cadburies 2 weeks ago and discovering how disgusting it tastes and looks, I too purchased some Dutch Cocoa via TMe. The colour, texture and flavour of it certainly highlights how inferior the cheaper brands are. I will never buy cheap low fat cocoa powder again.

guest, Mar 30, 1:07pm
Dutch processed cocoa is further treated with an alkalizing agent to neutralize its acidity and bring the pH to about 7 and has a rich, dark brown color. Our website, http://www.mrkooldrink.com is dedicated to publishing the best cookie recipes.