gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 12:14am
receipe for this! TIA

davidt4, Jan 6, 12:24am
I don't know if this is the kind of thing you mean:

Coconut Pikelets
• 2 eggs
• 100g (1/2 cup) ricotta
• 25g (1/4 cup) vanilla flavoured whey protein powder
• 40g (1/2 cup) desiccated coconut (unsweetened)
• 1/2t baking powder
• 1/8t salt

• Place a large frying pan over medium heat.
• Whisk together eggs and ricotta until smooth then add rest of ingredients, mixing only until well combined
• Add 2 tsp butter to pan
• Drop batter onto pan from the point of a tablespoon
• When they bubble on the top and the bubbles stay broken turn them and cook other side

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 12:30am
thats sounds lovely. thanks you. will print it out.I was on Myfitnesspal site the other day, and they had proetin pancakes, so i joined up but couldnt get into the receipes page.thanks. that coconut one sounds great. i love coconut.

bedazzledjewels, Jan 6, 12:43am
DT4's recipe is good. In the past I've made waffles from it too.

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 12:46am
um whats DT4's !

bedazzledjewels, Jan 6, 12:50am
DT4 = davidt4

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 12:51am
lol. thanks. i am going to make them tomorrow morning. i find if i eat proetin i dont pick through out the day.

uli, Jan 6, 12:54am
That is right :)
Enjoy the pancakes.

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 12:56am
Hi Uli. well i have joined the gym, been going 5 days a week now for 3 weeks and havnt lost a blinkin ounce. lol. eating more proetin, raw veges etc. grrrr.

wildflower, Jan 6, 2:33am
I make them with 250gm lite cottage cheese, 6 egg whites, scoop banana Sculpt protein powder, 1 t cinnamon, 75gm quick cook rolled oats.Beat egg whites well, add rest and beat again.This makes plenty.Then just cook in non stick pan several at a time.I've had these once a week for last few years and love them.

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 2:38am
thanks. have also printed that out.

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 2:39am
25g (1/4 cup) vanilla flavoured whey protein powder
where do i buy this from. anyone know.

bbq-bro, Jan 6, 2:42am
gotta be something more than that,what else are you eating outside of your planned eating regime.if you have one.

davidt4, Jan 6, 3:21am
I use Red8 vanilla whey powder, which you can buy from most sports nutrition shops and some pharmacies.

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 3:28am
i have not had chocolate or junk food for 3 bloomin weeks. eating veges, and also have breakfast (ughh, as i have never been a breakfast or lunch person). so i am eating more of course, breakfast, lunch and tea and absoutley nothing inbetween. i am getting frustrated. grrrr. lol. how ever i am still having 2 brought cofees a day. i wonder if that is it. honestly, i thought i would of started losing by now. have 13 kgs to lose.

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 3:28am
thanks. righto. need to go into a nurtition shop. cough, that will be interesting.

bedazzledjewels, Jan 6, 3:31am
Is there a Health 2000 shop in your area!

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 3:33am
and may i add here those bloomin weights at the gym just about tear shoulder sockets out. lol. I am working with a 7kg weight, or would that be a 7 pound weight. No, pretty sure its 7kgs. Anyway, apart from having one sore shoulderI am surprised at how good i feel after an hour at the gym.

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 3:34am
i live in palmy, so i presume so. will have a look in the yellow pages. thanks everyone. always interesting talking about health, and receipes etc on here. get some really good tips and tricks.

accroul, Jan 6, 3:42am
Have your measurements changed!

bedazzledjewels, Jan 6, 3:55am
Plenty more help on our website Gizmo.
Maybe list what you eat in a day and Uli will be able to help you!

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 3:58am
i didnt take measurments. and they are doing that at the gym next week. i think its because i am eating more. hmm,

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 3:59am
website. well how do i find that.

gizmodaisy45, Jan 6, 4:00am
ok thanks everyone. work day has finished. lol will catch up with this tomorrow. have a great weekend.

bbq-bro, Jan 6, 4:00am
have you decreased your food portions.also how much cardio on a daily basis are you doing!