Nespresso coffee machines

Page 2 / 2
julzie01, Dec 28, 3:08am
Have one and love it!I buy the capsules in 100 lots, works out around $1.00 a cup including postage.I love not having to clean it just put a descaler through twice a year (they recommend once a year, but we use the machine every day) Quite frankly, I find the coffee better that some cafe's in our town.

redwallet, Dec 28, 3:47am
I have had one for 3 years now and I still LOVE it, who cares about cost Coffee is a staple. num num num.

wizardoo, Dec 28, 4:12am
does it froth the milk! I have seen them and wondered how they work

aof, Dec 28, 4:16am
Love mine too- it's a treat to myself to make such a cafe- like coffee at home.

sharonann1, Dec 28, 5:54am
Where do you get the descaler from! thanks

lilyfield, Dec 28, 6:30am
I have used one in Switzerlandwith D.I.L.cost did not bother me as guest in the house , but found that the coffee was never hot enough for my liking even tho cups were kept on top of machine.

would never buy one. happy with my stove top espresso maker

odfrj, Dec 28, 7:54am
We have one and Love it! we bye 200 caps at a time and get half price delivery. The coffee smells lovely though the house and taste just fab and so damn delicious! No mess! easy to use!coffee in seconds!You can order you descaler on line on there website. I lOVE IT! Bye one and you wont be dissapointed!

eagles9999, Dec 28, 7:58am
looking in the shop there seems to be about 8 different models and prices from $380 up to $1600.Which model are most people using!

cookessentials, Dec 28, 7:08pm
Anyone I have spoken to loves theirs.

meegs35, Dec 28, 9:50pm
I have a Kitchen Aid coffee machine which is fantastic and makes a great cup of coffee. There is also a nespresso machine at work which a lovely consultant we had bought for us when he left. If I had my time again I would go with a nespresso as it is easy to use, makes good coffee and very little mess (and no maintenance). Even though my KA makes a better coffee the nespresso is a perfect machine to have at home. The pods work out to be about $1 each so still way cheaper than it costs to buy a coffee out.

wizardoo, Dec 28, 10:22pm
Which one froths the milk!

sharonann1, Dec 29, 12:00am
We have the Nepresso pixie, it has the separate milk frother. As for not beinggreen I do agree, however the capsules are small and hardly take up any room. There are alot more things people could complain about if being green is their complaint. I love my machine and my coffee. have no regrets and yes my coffee is hot and tasty!

wizardoo, Dec 29, 12:59am
Sorry I am trying to say do you have to put a wand into the milk and steam it or does it do it for you.Hope I have wordered that right.

sharonann1, Dec 29, 3:58am
With the machine we have, you put your milk in the separate frother turn on at wall press a button and wait till light goes out and your milk is all done. Easy as to use

loismustdye, Dec 29, 5:24am
I've got the pixie and love it. If you search capsules on eBay there are a few reusable ones out there to try. I've ordered some myself and am eagerly awaiting them to c how they go.

wizardoo, Dec 29, 6:09am
Thanks thats what I thought :-) I think I would like to get one. Almost have enough flybuys to get one I think

drsr, Dec 29, 7:00am
They are OK for a busy workplace but I wouldn't have one at home. Conventional espresso from beans is about 23c a cup at supermarket prices, less if you buy beans in bulk, and fresher if you use fresh beans.

bluetigerrr, Dec 29, 9:38am
Have one @ work . but the finished coffee is NEVER hot! Frankly . have gone back to plunger, as at least it's hot.

anjaok, Dec 29, 9:44am
george clooney.

cookessentials, Dec 29, 5:53pm
We love our Jura Z5 Has been well worth the money as it makes great hot coffee ( of every description) at the touch of a button. It has an internal burr grinder. My son was using a Nespresso when travelling through Europe and he said it was great. Alot of people like the fact that you dont have to clean it out,whereas, ours tells you when it needs cleaning or de-scaling, or the water tank filling or the grounds emptying! ( sadly, it does not do the dishes as well LOL)

sarahj1, Dec 29, 6:07pm
We love our Rancilio Silvia espresso machine and Rocky grinder - bought 10 years ago and never looked back ($1550 on special at coffeemachines.co.nz at present, which is a good price - we paid about that for the Silvia alone 10 years ago!)
http://www.coffeemachines.co.nz/Rancilio-Silvia---Rocky-Doserless-Grinder-Combo
Learn to use it properly and it produces commercial quality espresso and milk every time.An investment that is worth it if you like coffee.

cookessentials, Dec 29, 6:15pm
I agree sarahj1, we also love our coffee and we like the fact that we can have excellent quality coffee at home. We were lucky enough to get ours through one of the distributors I deal with as retail, they are pretty pricey, however, we have more than had our moneys worth over the years.