best eggs benedict in auck area.

findit1, Feb 2, 6:33am
wanting to book a valentines day breakfast with partners treat
being eggs benedict. . I am sure there will be someone who will
head me in the right direction.
thanks for help

valentino, Feb 2, 6:38am
findit1, you just reminded me of a place one use to go a few years ago but don't know if they still do them and if they still do things in the morning, they were so devine along with meals whatever plus wines etc etc. , but a phone call may all that is needed to know...

Try Blossoms out towards Kumeu as noted in that thread close by "WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TOMATO SAUCE? ".

May be worth a try... .
Cheers.

nikrs, Feb 2, 6:47am
blossoms new owners i think, or just turned to crap... ... . fuze (not 100% on spelling) in te atatu peninsula, AMAZING! ! ! !

davidt4, Feb 2, 7:23am
Jafa in Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn serves excellent eggs benedict with real house-made Hollandaise. Their service is great too.

Voila in Sandringham does an excellent variation, using buckwheat crepes instead of muffins. Excellent service there also.

toadfish, Feb 2, 8:01am
Not sure if its romantic. . but I had the best eggs benedict in Columbus at Botany... . delicious. Then off for some shopping lol

valentino, Feb 2, 8:36am
Blossoms say about 10 to 12 years ago was very nice... . Haven't had them since so not too sure what has happened, maybe a change of cooks. Cheers.

pkv, Feb 2, 11:14am
Zarbo;s in Newmarket! ! YUM

coniproducts, Feb 2, 9:20pm
Frolic in Manukau Rd (opposite the entrance to the Observatory)

mowerman99, Feb 2, 9:53pm
Place on Coatesville/Riverhead highway (bout 1/2 way between both ends) but I cant remember the name. Divine!

guest, Feb 24, 8:10pm
Servo in Te Atatu Peninsula do a fantastic eggs bennedict!