Simple ambroisia wanted

wise_one, Dec 4, 3:29am
who has a simple ambrosia recipe that a 10yr old boy can make as his part of xmas meal

freedreamz, Dec 4, 4:01am
whip a bottle of cream, add some strawberry yoghurt to taste, chuck in some marshmellows, cant get easier than that

poolgirl6, Dec 4, 5:00am
He can add some fruit, tinned or fresh,ieoranges, apples, bananas,berries, tinned mandarins, and chocolate, ie a flake!

shellz213, Dec 4, 5:23am
I would also suggest that you do a search for ambrosia (left hand side of screen) and lots of ideas will pop up for you!

chooky, Dec 4, 6:07am
We had it for pudding last night. Wanted to use up the yoghurt. Just cut up fresh strawberries and had marshmellows. A whole bowl full gone in one sitting. Yum. My mother inlaw does fresh fruit and cuts up choc mallow puffs, thats yum too.

dlm000, Dec 4, 6:08am
I use a tub of yoghurt a small tub of sour cream. Marshallow and fresh strawberrys or raspberry's. Yummy

molly37, Dec 4, 8:02am
We add chocolate buttons, or chopped up pineapple lumps. Have used M&M's in the past but the colours can bleed.

camper18, Dec 4, 9:01am
A few broken up meringues with the berries and marshmellowsis nice

chrissy44, Dec 5, 3:53am
Nice with small chocolate fish too.

wise_one, Dec 11, 6:14am
thanks guys sorry about delay in repling comp been down the 10year old has had a trial run he is happy as larry with the outcome