Easiyo yoghurt makers

Page 1 / 2
monkeydee, Nov 28, 8:20am
where can i buy a new one please! Anyone know who sells them! Tia

harrislucinda, Nov 28, 8:25am
try thesupermarketstheyhavethem

monkeydee, Nov 28, 9:04am
Do they have the actual machine for sale as well as the ingredients!

monkeydee, Nov 28, 9:33am
cool. thank you :-)

mieshammie, Nov 28, 9:47am
Their new Greek yoghurt with coconut is really yummy!

ambrose8, Nov 28, 9:50am
actually, I would go to a second hand shop.

elliehen, Nov 28, 10:01am
Good suggestion.You often see them there with a five dollar price tag - and in good condition.

donna_jo29, Nov 28, 10:02am
yeah second hand shop here too.

morticia, Nov 28, 10:02am
Buy the unit at a second hand shop, then buy new jars at Pak n Save or Countdown for about $10.

joybells2, Nov 28, 6:49pm
I have stopped using mine at present as the sachets are too dear, just as cheap to buy the yoghurt on special in the 1kg pots.

kuaka, Nov 28, 7:00pm
I bought some last week at Countdown, something like $3.20 a pack, occasionally only $2.99, and often has bonus points too, and the cheapest 1kg yoghurt on special at Countdown is usually $4.99 but often $5.49 - I guess it all depends where you shop.I find it is still a saving although not a huge one.I like that I can make it up when it suits me, and not have it sitting in the fridge for days before I want it because I only go to the supermarket once every 10 or 12 days usually.

beaker59, Nov 28, 7:00pm
I don't like the sachets and make my Yogurt from ordinary milk with a tablespoon of yogurt either commercial(the real stuff not the chocolate pudding type) or my previuos batch.

connor2003, Nov 28, 9:25pm
I got my EasiYo maker at the local Hospice for $1.00, looked like it had never been used.

holly-rocks, Nov 28, 10:03pm
ooooooooooh have not seen that flavor! Will have to look out for it!

sarahb5, Nov 29, 2:05am
Make sure they are size compatible though - I got my Easiyo maker from the op shop for $1 but the new jars I bought are too big and the top wouldn't fit properly so I had to go back to the op shop and buy the older jars and just give them a really good clean and a soak with bicarb to get them really clean and non-smelly

elliehen, Nov 29, 7:57am
If anyone wants the EasiYo recipe and instruction booklet, I have a spare which I'd be happy to list for 50 cents.

morticia, Nov 29, 9:35am
I have 2 Easiyo makers, one my original one (25 years old) and one very new. Both fit the same (new and old) jars but the jars lids aren't interchangable threadwise between the old and new jars and neither are the lids off the makers. Apart from that, the jar sizes and fit inside the unit are pretty much identical.

biddy6, Nov 30, 3:53am
I'll second that!

schnauzer11, Nov 30, 5:01am
Me too,beaker.I whisk a little milk-powder in too if I want it thicker.Those sachets are a rip-off.

vomo2, Dec 11, 1:42am
If you look up www.easiyo.com and go on the NZ site, you can see things you can buy like an icecream kit.

firemansgirl, Dec 11, 3:45am
The new Greek Coconut yoghurt is gorgeous, and addictive. However. it hides a load of calories lol, so it's back to the plain old low fat yoghurt on my breakfast.

sarahb5, Dec 11, 3:58am
Mine weren't so the lid of my maker wouldn't fit properly which meant the yoghurt didn't work

kuaka, Dec 11, 7:49am
Are you absolutely sure the jars are different sizes.Occasionally I've had problems with the lid not fitting, and it's been because I haven't got the "baffle thingey" pushed down far enough, so the jar won't go in to it's correct position and the lid then doesn't fit.

torichic, Dec 14, 6:02am
oh definately the greek coconut youghurt!simply DEVINE!totally addicted to it.yum yum yummy!

kuaka, Dec 14, 8:05am
I must try that next time.