Things to do with chicken nibbles!

n1smo_gtir, Oct 4, 4:19am
So we got a huuuuge bag of frozen chicken nibbles from the supermarket because it worked out alot cheaper than fresh. Only issue is Im not quite sure what to do with them other than honey soy and im running out of honey lol.

Ideas!

greerg, Oct 4, 4:34am
Sweet chilli and garlic - marinate in sweet chilli sauce to which finely chopped garlic has been added.

n1smo_gtir, Oct 4, 4:35am
mmmmmm nummy!

motorbo, Oct 4, 4:42am
paprika and roast.yummmy

karenz, Oct 4, 4:53am
I once browned them then tipped a can of coca cola into the frypan and reduced it until it was basically a sticky coating, really nice.I know you can add other ingreditients to this but it was nice just like this, quite tangy.

pinky10, Oct 4, 5:03am
crumb them in 'coat and cook' sooooo good

nzkea1, Oct 4, 5:10am
I have a nice recipe for Sticky Chicken - I use thighs but there would be no problem using chicken nibbles. You would need 2T vegetable or peanut oil, 4 large chillies, seeded and chopped, 1 T grated fresh ginger, 3 T lime juice, 3 T fish sauce, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 2T coriander (optional. Heat frying pan over medium heat,add oil, chillies,& giner cook for 1 min. Add lime juice, fish sauce & brown sugar cook stirring for 1 min.Add the chicken nibbles continue cooking until becomes sticky then sprinkle with coriander.If you do not have lime juice &fish sauce the recipe can be adjusted by using about 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1/2 cup water, if you find the sauce tastes a little too vinegary add a little more sugar (palm sugar is great also). I find this recipe is almost better as you get more sauce!, serve with Jasmine Rice, Enjoy!

tarshlove, Oct 4, 5:16am
Five Spice Chicken
Good for in the crock pot or make in the morning and bake at night

Ingredients
* 2 Cloves garlic crushed
* 4 tbl Soy sauce
* 2 tbl Oil
* 1/2 tsp Five spices
* 1/2 tsp Salt
* 1 ts Brown Sugar or Honey
* 1/2 tsp Pepper

Preparation
1. Mince garlic then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Put in crock pot with chicken cook for 6-8 hours on low

Note: You can add 3/4 tsp Hoisin sauce if you want.
If not using crock pot just marinate the chicken over night or for at least 8 hours before cooking.

nzl99, Oct 4, 5:19am
Buiy a bottle of 'Shottz' lemon honey ginger syrup. marinade and bake without covering.

tarshlove, Oct 4, 5:24am
Another one
1/2 cup honey
1/3 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbl hoisin sauce
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp ginger
1 tsp chilli powder
above is to 1 kg of chicken

n1smo_gtir, Oct 4, 5:32am
Yus! thanks guy, since we just ran outta pork we have to start on the chicken tomorrow lol