Love my new kitchen aid!

Page 3 / 3
rainrain1, Oct 7, 8:51am
I have double checked and have both, and have been putting the wrong one in the wrong machine, gee whizz.We are away laughing now, thanks to you :-)

cookessentials, Oct 7, 11:29pm
not quite sure what your "beef" is. I dont sell them on here and the last time I sold them in my store, they were $100 cheaper than other retailers.so where's your problem!

seniorbones, Oct 8, 1:53am
I looooooooove mine, bought from cookessentials and sits proudly on my bench, gorgeous red and use all the time, I didnt realise the bowl was made in korea until today and just looked, but who cares its still gorgeous! I would love a kettle to match so I can declutter my bench! Do you know when the red ones you mentioned will be in! I know not the same brand but thats ok I'm a sucker for gadgets :-0) and good on you Pam for sticking to the 'rules' you sell enough of them to not worry about it!

rainrain1, Oct 8, 2:34am
There is a small and a large bowl shown on the video.Did other buyers only get the one small bowl!I would rather have had the big bowl had I been given the choice, how much would it cost to buy!

cookessentials, Oct 8, 6:41am
I do hhave them in Maureen. Shall try and upload a phot on our fb page on Monday.