2 eggs
3 and 1/2 cups self raising flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
Pinch salt
1 and 1/4 cups white chocolate buttons
1 and 1/4 cups frozen blueberries

Preheat oven to 180C
Put orange and sugar into food processor and pulse until the orange is completely mushy
Add oil, yoghurt, buttermilk, vanilla and eggs
Mix until well incorporated
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, five spice and salt
Stir through the white chocolate buttons and blueberries
Make a well in the centre of the bowl and pour in the wet ingredients
Gently mix until just combined
Fill 18 large muffin pans with mixture and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden and spongy

l will be making these over the weekend it is a recipe from NZ Woman's Weekly archives
Enjoy

effcee1, Sep 30, 2:30am
Thanks for that will try it sometime, please let us know how they turn out after you have made them over the weekend.

griffo4, Oct 1, 8:35pm
l made these last night and they have a lovely tangy taste from the orange and they were nice a spongy but l will make them in paper cases next time because they stuck to my non stick tins
l got 24 normal sized muffins so makes a good size batch and easy to make
The other thing l will do next time is change the oil for melted butter as they seemed to have an oily look but you can't taste it
That is just my thoughts l prefer butter to oil

pickles7, Oct 1, 9:32pm
tin glide
melt 4ozs of fat add 1oz of vege oil, stir in 2 ozs flour. mix well. keep out of the fridge, in a cool place. You may need to melt and stir a bit to use.

You may need to raise the temperature, a little

We never washed our pans, in our bakery, couldn't afford anything sticking, and did not use, non stick pans. The tins got wiped out with a, plastic pot mitt, maybe scrub the bottoms with steel wool.
I still do not wash my tins, I wipe them out and put them in a large plastic bag, each tin has a separate bag.

griffo4, Oct 2, 5:02am
Thanks pickles l will try the tin glide
l have a so called non stick but l use spray oil and the other one was a silicone one which l also sprayed
l will also raise the oven temperature as they seemed to take ages
Most of the muffin recipes l have seen are cooked at closer to 200C

pickles7, Oct 2, 5:22am
Those non stick ones are not good once they get scratched, and some will stick no matter what you do. Keep an eye out for, stainless steel, muffin pans. They are so good, cook well , take a beating, easy care.

griffo4, Oct 2, 7:10am
l will look out for those as my muffin tins are past their best and l am not a big fan of the silicone one
My non stick one isn't scratched just the stuff is wearing off
A good excuse to go visit my favourite cookware store in Whangarei to look for some