Ezi Yo Yoghurt maker and winter

worzel6, May 7, 6:26pm
Mum put her yog maker in the hot water cupboard in winter to make the yog. set beautifully

lilyfield, May 7, 10:49pm
my joghurt has been known to live in my bed with the electric blanket on low. Until one day I jumped on top of it. That's when I bought a maker

infinityjrc, Sep 10, 9:23am
Hi do you find your ezi yo maker works as well in winter!

chooky, Sep 10, 9:24am
Works the same but we put abit more hotter water in and summer we only use a bit of hot water. We use ours all year round.

harrislucinda, Sep 10, 9:40am
iuseall yearround
i do addalittlewarmwaterto themixthough

leogal1, Sep 10, 11:31am
Our Easi-Yo maker hasn't had any probs in the winter.

southerngurl, Sep 10, 11:51am
havent had issues here, but when i was at Uni and the flat was freezing cold it barely set during winter.

sarahb5, Sep 10, 10:45pm
It actually says on the packet to fill it higher during colder weather, and lower in hot weather

fifie, Sep 10, 11:11pm
No issues make it all year round, and it can be a bit chilly here sometimes.

luvmykicks, Sep 11, 2:15am
No issues, just put the whole maker inside your hot water cupboard in winter if you live somewhere freezing!

eastie3, Sep 11, 2:51am
I don't have a hot water cupboard,and just wrap the whole thing in a thick towel,works fine.

kuaka, Sep 11, 2:53am
I just fill it right up to the top with boiling water, winter and summer.Never a problem, though it probably doesn't take quite so long in summer.

leogal1, Sep 11, 11:31am
Our Easi-Yo maker hasn't had any probs in the winter.

eastie3, Sep 12, 2:51am
I don't have a hot water cupboard,and just wrap the whole thing in a thick towel,works fine.

kuaka, Sep 12, 2:53am
I just fill it right up to the top with boiling water, winter and summer.Never a problem, though it probably doesn't take quite so long in summer.