Smoked Eel Fillets

firemansgirl, May 2, 9:40am
Hmm okay well back to the same question; any other suggestions where Imight be able to buy this!

aktow, May 2, 10:01am
Auckland Fish Market

22 - 32 Jellicoe Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1010
Tel: +64 9 379 1490 Fax: +64 9 379 1491

firemansgirl, May 2, 10:04am
Thanks, I went there. they had kipper fillets but not the eel, although that was in March. have you seen them there!

iman007, May 2, 11:25pm
smokes eel season is done down here so my man that gets me some tells me, none more til end of year as eels have headed back to sea to do what ever they do out there.My man gets me some premo stuff from lake ellesmere.He smokes himself, nice on somerset crackers with a bit of horseradish sauce,yummy man.

camper18, May 3, 9:37am
Te kawhata eel factory.

aktow, May 4, 11:19am
YES A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT not for a while, ring them and see first before going back.isometimes see smoked eel inmy localcountdown.not in the main seafood section but the frig at the end of the isle. i will look again on sat

iman007, May 4, 11:27pm
im in auckland today, could leave u some at my hotel in ellerslie, need to know asap though, cheers

lindylambchops1, May 5, 7:37am
I have never tried eel fresh or smoked.I do intend to try it sometime.

iman007, May 8, 12:55am
you wont be disapointed, i love it

aglarana, May 8, 1:03am
Eel is delicious, smoked or fried in butter. *drool*

aglarana, May 8, 1:03am
How much to post some to Whangarei!

iman007, May 8, 4:04am
sssssh, could nzc to you o nite no charge! Im in a good mood today. e mail me ya addy,cheers

aglarana, May 8, 5:50am
*puts fingers to temple in an effort to psycically conjure up imans e-mail addy*
Darn. Still on the fritz.
But if you wanna wack up a listing!.

iman007, May 8, 7:33am
text meplace where i cansend it to
0274 320924

whitehead., May 9, 4:08am
there is an eel smoking place in levin they had a sigh out last weekend to say they were selling eel . ive tried theirs and found it is not smoky enough for my taste but they sell it frozen and if you were to look up their number and arange to have some sent to you it may work

lythande1, May 9, 4:43am

firemansgirl, Jul 31, 7:38am
Does anyone know where in Auckland I can buy these? They used to be available in most supermarkets in the chiller cabinet with smoked salmon, they were in a 250gm packet. My Mum loves eel and she's staying with me next weekend; I thought it would be nice to buy her some, but can't find any......

tasmum, Jul 31, 8:04am
Went to the market at Pokeno this morning and there is a fish market with all types of fish including smoked eel. I picked up a few bits for my mum. may be worth taking your mum there for a trip out??

firemansgirl, Aug 1, 7:38am
Does anyone know where in Auckland I can buy these! They used to be available in most supermarkets in the chiller cabinet with smoked salmon, they were in a 250gm packet. My Mum loves eel and she's staying with me next weekend; I thought it would be nice to buy her some, but can't find any.

tasmum, Aug 1, 8:04am
Went to the market at Pokeno this morning and there is a fish market with all types of fish including smoked eel. I picked up a few bits for my mum. may be worth taking your mum there for a trip out!