Best/easist cake to make for shared morning tea...

Page 2 / 2
mackenzie2, Jul 26, 9:58pm
Beat 1 cup sugar and 125gms softened butter, add 3 eggs and 3/4 cup yougurt, beat until all light and fluffy, add 1 cup self raising flour and the grated rind of half a lemon (or orange) beat till mixture goes pale and fluffy, bake in a small ring tin, for approx 30 mins @ 180 cooked when springs back

vashti, Jul 27, 1:06am
These sound delicious, and I might try the choc bannana cake too.
Thanks to you wonderful people.

leogal1, Jul 27, 1:58am
I've tried the Dana's Choc Cake recipe and it is delish!Lovely moist choccie cake.

griffo4, Jul 27, 9:51pm
evorotoruas banana cake is so good and l used sour cream last time as l didn't have yoghurt and it was really nice it is the only banana cake l make in the roasting dish, cut in half and freeze then have 2 cakes anytime l need them
l ice mine with lemon icing or choc icing

mackenzie2, Jul 27, 9:58pm
LEMON & SOUR CREAM CAKE = Beat 1 cup sugar and 125gms softened butter, add 3 eggs and 3/4 cup sour cream, beat until all light and fluffy, add 1 cup self raising flour and the grated rind of half a lemon (or orange) beat till mixture goes pale and fluffy, bake in a small ring tin, for approx 30 mins @ 180 cooked when springs back

rosiemoodle, Jul 29, 3:07am
what measurements roasting pan?

rosiemoodle, Jul 30, 3:07am
what measurements roasting pan!

bev00, Jul 28, 11:09am
recycling - great recipes

duckmoon, Jul 28, 11:26am
Dana's chocolate cake
It is Sophie grey receipe

kara101, Jul 29, 10:24am
Go to the supermarket buy Betty Crocker Whoopie Pie biscuit mix in the box with the cake mix boxes or a cake.They never fail and are always really really nice unlike the old days when they werent.I swear by these now.