Wall oven - which one did you buy and are you

Page 2 / 2
ruby19, Nov 6, 11:55pm
Fortuna_i can I ask what issues your friend had with the Ariston! As mentioned above mine really does not heat up to the temp it is saying it should be.

fortuna_i, Nov 7, 7:03pm
Melford, thanks for yourreply, the salesperson swear by the new pyro oven and I have to say it looks fab. I like the idea of it keeping the temperature well as it is important for good baking results.
Sounds like I will have to bit the bullet and convince hubby to spend a little bit more.

Ruby, the person I know had issues with keeping the temperature right, one of the handles (I believe it was plastic and cracked!) and something about the door hinges if I recall correctly.

rarogal, Nov 7, 11:40pm
I have an electrolux also, brilliant!

ruby19, Nov 9, 6:30am
WellI am on the hunt for an oven again. Ariston is taking their oven back, or should I say I am paying for the pleasure!I am really puzzled as to where to go, they insist there is nothing wrong with their oven,( even though last night on its own accord the displayed oven temp turned itself down to 40oC in front of our eyes). They still insist it is our power supply, hubby measured the power into oven and well in the guide lines, nothing else in house is playing up, but if I do not pay them to take it away, " they will prove oven has no issues".
Which oven do I now go for. You think choosing an oven that has a RRP of $3300 would be trouble free!