Pumpkin And Kumara Balls recipe please

Page 2 / 2
macwood2, Jul 5, 11:13am
I recall seeing a billboard outside a cafe at the end of Papanui Road recently which said Mainstreet's Kumara & Pumpkin Balls.Right down the end by Sophie's.Don't go that way much at the moment!Will check it out though.

jbsouthland, Jul 6, 12:28am
bumping till I geta pen.sound delish !

smileeah, Jul 6, 4:27am
My Dad made something similar for me. It was steamed diced kumera mixed with chopped cashew nuts, sweet chilli sauce and S+P then shallow fried. Yummy! No reason you couldn't add pumpkin also.

me, May 13, 5:05am
the nealey ave people said they are mainstreet pumpkin balls, they were great, not there since eq sadly, just made some, friend had mainstreet recipes ,yum

guest, Jan 11, 12:11pm
I found myself nodding my noggin all the way throguh.

guest, Jan 13, 2:18pm
Eliminating high interest ceidrt cards by transferring to a card with a lower rate can help you save a great deal of money, allowing you to regain control of your finances. However, it is important that you understand all of the terms and conditions of your new ceidrt card before committing enrollment. You want to make certain that the card offer is fair and that you are truly going to benefit from it. Featured are tips that will help you choose and use the right ceidrt card for transferring balances.Pre-determining interest ratesMost balance transfer offers are good for only the first 6-9 months of enrollment. At the conclusion of the introductory rate, the card will convert to a more standard rate, typically between 14-20%. It is important that you determine what the interest rate is going to be once the intro rate is over. If you are not sure what interest rate the card is going to be charging at the conclusion of the intro offer, call the issuer and find out.New purchase interest rates don't equal the balance transfer ratesThe intent of transferring ceidrt card balances is to obtain a lower interest rate and eliminate your debt quicker. It is important to note that the balance transfer interest rate is not going to be the same for new purchases made with the ceidrt card. In fact, new purchase rates are going to be higher. Also, payments that you make towards your ceidrt card bill are going to be applied towards the balance transfer debt first, until they are eliminated. As a result, you are going to end paying a lot of money in interest costs for new purchases. It would be wise for you to pay off all of your balance transfers prior to making any new purchases with your ceidrt card. Read more about it at:

guest, Jan 14, 10:12am
It looks better than bartpkuncy You have to research debt consolidation companies carefully.I looked into one once and it's tricky. You actually have to let your debts go past due, give the debt consolidation company a power of attorney over your accounts so that they can negotiate with your creditors, and then deposit payments monthly into an account for the credit consolidation company to take payments from you. The problem is that they can't guarantee that they can negotiate a lower payment with your card company PLUS they charge you fees on top. So they might save you 50% on your outsdanting balance BUT you'll lose a good chunk of that savings in the fees you pay the consolidation company.

me_again, Apr 4, 5:51am
My friend had a pumpkin and kumara ball (size of cricket ball) with a salad and it was covered with sesame and pumpkin seeds, no other colour visible and looked very seedy and dry on the outside. I agree with other lady I would not use the microwave to reheat them, may be uneven heat and go soft