Be VERY afraid! Recipes is a War Zone ;)

Page 7 / 9
mwood, Dec 2, 4:10am
LOL - oh the logic brings tears to my eyes !

pickles7, Jan 21, 6:44am
bumping for , oz

kirinesha, Jan 21, 6:59am
As though it needed bumping? For what purpose besides stirring things up again?

uli, Jan 21, 7:10am
pickles loves stirring things - like cider vinegar- where she and mwoods call me "ugli" LOL :)

buzzy110, Jan 21, 11:08am
Her name calling just shows her up really. I mean not one of us calls her pickled, which, I suspect she is most of the time when posting on here.

rosewildvinyl, Jan 21, 11:50am
charming!

dollmakernz, Jan 22, 1:25am
I can honestly say, I've never come across anything nasty on the recipe page! Everyone is really helpful!

mwood, Feb 3, 5:20am
really ? - I thought it was fugli LOL

bedazzledjewels, Feb 3, 5:35am
Ssshhhh! Let this thread sleep!

rosewildvinyl, Feb 3, 8:03am
you don't have to look too far.
See #158

nfh1, Feb 3, 8:06am
I was really missing this thread, thanks for going to look for it so we can all be nasty to each other again.

toadfish, Feb 3, 8:16am
You could always try using your voting option... to be honest I was starting to get used to recipes returning back to what I call "normal" without all the uncharacteristic sniping. Call mine vote #1

uli, Feb 3, 8:26am
Between elliehen and mwood (and lots of others) - this section will never be the same again ... dream on toady :)

nfh1, Feb 3, 8:32am
me too - call mine No 2.

rosewildvinyl, Feb 3, 8:44am
do you find post #158 acceptable?

pickles7, Feb 3, 9:25am
I think this thread needs to rise every now and then. . Those that would like to see it disappear are maybe feeling shamed. .

nfh1, Feb 3, 9:31am
no shame from me - I just think I can fall out with my husband, I don't need to come on here to find some one to fall out with.

pickles7, Feb 3, 9:54am
prioritize... . nfh1 ... .

pickles7, Feb 3, 10:12am
and it is getting late , lol. . I am going to creep into bed so as not to wake mine , lol

fruitluva2, Mar 17, 11:31pm
So you are one of the ruddy stirrers huh and with your track record of matrimony its not surprising the cat fights existed in your kitchen. If that is so then keep the/ your crap out of recipes! With the never-ending cat-fests in the other threads this used to be the haven of rest for many but not so with your wicked potions tossed about. The recipes are Not contributed just for you and your mates alone but for the overall tm community. Time you grew up or move on cos' it sounds like you could be using the forum as an outlet to unleash the home garbage / insecurities on others here.

mwood, Mar 18, 3:28am
*smiles* - *waves* - *wipes away the tears* LOL

pickles7, Mar 18, 4:12am
strewth

fruitluva2, Mar 18, 11:19pm
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝

beaker59, Mar 19, 7:05pm
OK see ya later :) I'm off to sea in my new ship anyway.

pickles7, Mar 19, 7:32pm
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝... . cute, tells me ya like ... . . BIG fruit 2 luva